Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Several WSer's have commented on the lack of child *advertiser censored*.

This is true, of course, but Team Trash Travis have re-defined their definition of child *advertiser censored* to include "teen *advertiser censored*".

On January 8, she/they made it overt on the especially cruel lying torture murderess's Twitter page:

View attachment 67495

Just for the record, they obviously don't understand that the ages of 18 & 19 also qualify as being a teen. So what they are essentially saying is that anyone who watches *advertiser censored* with girls in it that are over the legal age of 18 are also into child *advertiser censored*. Really?!?! SMFH

Here are the cities for California's 909 area code in case anyone is interested...

"Major Cities in Area Code 909
Chino, CA
Chino Hills, CA
Claremont, CA
Colton, CA
Diamond Bar, CA
Fontana, CA
Highland, CA
La Verne, CA
Montclair, CA
Ontario, CA
Pomona, CA
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Redlands, CA
Rialto, CA
San Bernardino, CA
San Dimas, CA
Upland, CA
Yucaipa, CA"

link http://www.allareacodes.com/909
Doesn't make sense. Those cities are all in Southern California, this guy is from San Jose- Northern California.

What?

The prosecution is on trial now, and the jury is going to make that decision?

When did that happen?

I don't understand why this is in front of the jury in the first place.

Yes, the judge has made this about Travis being on trial and the prosecutor being on trial. Shameful.

I had no idea that the jurors would be allowed to listen to this misconduct evidence. I guess Nurmi managed to convince the Judge. All Nurmi has to do is rub his secret lamp and all his wishes/demands are taken care of.

Oh no. Now I have images of Nurmi dressed up as Aladdin. Not good! :eek:hdear:

I just got caught up on today's testimony by Sue. I don't really understand anything related to this case from all of this.

I have no problem with his lack of credentials, I've hired many a developer without them and in a lot of ways they out performed my staff with advanced degrees. They don't get stuck in theory, they solve problems, the joy of discovery if you will. This however is not the reason for my post. The witness said that he prefers autopsy because he can view the source code to verify it. Folks if he can view it he can alter it, which is why a lot of major corporations and government agencies shy away from open source. I would find it hard to believe (I could be very wrong) that any one would guarantee the results of a product that can be altered on a whim.

I am wondering what Nurmi's next strategy will be to delay trial or make demands that no other court would even consider (let alone allow).

Bets on him having no other witnesses who are willing to testify (if not in secret) on Jodi's behalf?

I wonder if the witnesses are trying to show some sort of solidarity for Jodi wanting to testify in secret or if this was just a DT ploy that was announced up front to the potential witnesses?
They think the DP will be removed due to prosecutorial misconduct and that she will be freed today.

Is Sue finished testifying??? Thanks

I didn't see anything that said there were no more questions for him, but he's got to be really close to being finished. Juror questions were asked and Nurmi followed up. Then lunch. I wasn't following in real time, I'm just getting caught up too.

A sample of clients using Encase software:

https://www.guidancesoftware.com/about/Pages/our-customers.aspx?cmpid=nav#

US Department of Homeland Security
US Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
US Census Bureau
US Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)
US Department of Commerce
US Department of Energy
US Department of Health and Human Services
US Department of Justice
US Department of State
US Forest Service
US Treasury Department
CIA
NATO
NASA
Exxon Mobil
Chevron
Apple Inc.
GM Financial
Ford Motor Company
IBM
Boeing
Microsoft
Walgreen
Comcast Cable
Cisco
Oracle
Facebook
Dell
SanDisk
Ebay
Yahoo
Honeywell
Symantec
Motorola
Lowes
Intuit
McAfee
Sony
Calgary Police Services
Canadian Police College Ottawa
Clayton MO Police Department
Korean National Police Agency
London Metropolitan Police Service (MPS)
New South Wales Police Force
Norwegian Police University College
Police Academy of the Netherlands
Police and Crime Commissioner for Avon and Somerset
Police College of Finland

But according to Nurmi, Encase software is grade school.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 36s 37 seconds ago
Smith says a lot of law enforcement agencies including Homeland Security and U. Michigan labs use Autopsy. Nurmi says EnCase is grade school

A sample of clients using a high school graduate with a fake name who likes to call himself a data scientist:

redacted-600x286.jpg

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 36s 37 seconds ago
Smith says a lot of law enforcement agencies including Homeland Security and U. Michigan labs use Autopsy. Nurmi says EnCase is grade school[/QUOTE]

Homeland Security has way to many divisions/branches/offices to count. One of them may have it. I seriously doubt that it is an agency wide procurement.

Why does the defense keep putting guys from high school AV clubs on the stand?

'cos no one with any credibility would touch the defense in this case with a ten foot pole? You get what you can get, as is sadly apparent with the Arias defense.

Personally, I think this guy is just the janitor or something...but maybe he did stay at a Holiday Inn once.

Total snark

I have no problem with his lack of credentials, I've hired many a developer without them and in a lot of ways they out performed my staff with advanced degrees. They don't get stuck in theory, they solve problems, the joy of discovery if you will. This however is not the reason for my post. The witness said that he prefers autopsy because he can view the source code to verify it. Folks if he can view it he can alter it, which is why a lot of major corporations and government agencies shy away from open source. I would find it hard to believe (I could be very wrong) that any one would guarantee the results of a product that can be altered on a whim.

You can bet that if the State used this in a death penalty trial, there would be trouble.

I distinctively remember one of the tweeters commenting for sure that he looked Amish.

:goodpost:

BBM

Or, if I may revise: I would find it hard to believe that any one would guarantee the results of a product that is designed to be altered on a whim.

Which is, of course, the very reason open-source developers are drawn to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95