Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though these affidavits will be insane, as was all the defense testimony, I believe JM will be ready and bring it all in when it is time for rebuttal.

So, I am really confused with references with regard to allowing Juan to cross witnesses. Can he, can't he? Will he, won't he?? How can he not cross examine testimony. I am confused. Are the affidavits apart of Geffners testimony??? Help!!

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago
Geff is back up on the stand & is reading an affidavit from secret witness saying TA pinned D Reid on couch w/knee in stomach... #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago
PART 2: Screaming, "Get it through your F%^&*$% head, I'm not going to marry you!" #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 24s24 seconds ago
Judge Stephens asks jurors to stay later today and tomorrow to make up for sidebar time. Willmott goes back to the affidavits. Jury present.

Oh sure JSS, make the jury pay the price for your lunacy!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 6 seconds ago
This witness didn't know Jodi at this time #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 33 seconds ago
When witness confronted TA he ran from house. The witness's wife wrapped Deanna's wrist in a cold washcloth and comforted her for over an hr

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
TA yelling "get it out of your f'ing head I'm not going to marry you!" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Witness claims he immediately approached TA & TA bolted off. Said wife wrapped Reid's wrist in cold wash rags. #jodiarias

This trial is totally off the rails.

I can barely follow along without my BP going out of whack.
If I got involved by posting again I'd probably have to be committed....I mean admitted...oh probably committed too.
GROAN!!!!!!

I poured a glass of wine. ;)

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 8s9 seconds ago
Witness affidavit:saw Travis holding down Deanna Reid saying get it out of your "bleeping" head I won't marry u #jodiarias
---

I can't believe DT is allowed to get away with this.

There will never be another death penalty conviction in AZ after this fiasco. They will all use the "get a bunch of raving loonies to send in affidavits" defense.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 50s 50 seconds ago
In 2001 this incident happened according to witness #1 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 24s25 seconds ago
Restraining incident took place at a bishop's house in Riverside, Cali. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 25 seconds ago
This witness is claiming he walked in and saw TA restraining Deanna's wrist and pushed her on couch with his knee in her stomach #jodiarias

yawn
How was this allowed?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 28 seconds ago
It was said Ms. Reid was on a mission during this time frame correct? Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

It's all just more of a game to delay the inevitable. More throwing spaghetti against the wall hoping some will stick and will waste more time. I think one source of the defense's tactics come from forums where people inadvertently give them ideas, not intending to do so.

Geff is back up on the stand & is reading an affidavit from secret witness saying TA pinned D Reid on couch w/knee in stomach... #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago
PART 2: Screaming, "Get it through your F%^&*$% head, I'm not going to marry you!" #jodiarias

Was this brought up at trial, When Deanna was on the stand....nope don't think so. Can JM call her back in and ask her about it?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 51s 51 seconds ago
Witness says he's not mistaken it's was Deanna and only other possibility was he made an error in timeframe #jodiarias #3tvarias

oh sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member