Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the hell is dumb enough to save child *advertiser censored* under his own name on his bishop's computer?

EXACTLY. Thank You. I am sure the jury will see through this total BS story. Why would he put a folder with HIS OWN NAME on the bishops computer and download child *advertiser censored*? I would laugh if I wasnt so mad i could spit.

That child *advertiser censored* story comes from Marc McGee right? The crazy guy from out of the country? JM needs to just subpoena all the people who know him, bring them in. He is a nutcase.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 29 seconds ago
Only 2 possibilities exist according to Witness #1
1) Deanna was on a break from her mission or 2) He made an honest error in timeframe

Two bites...same apple.

PICK A LANE!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 14s15 seconds ago
Same witness claims when he opened download file of communal computer at bishop's house, child *advertiser censored* popped up, Alexander's name on file

I suppose Mr. McGee decided to embellish his story once he got a taste of 'fame'. This has morphed from sitting in a car outside the Bishop's house being told by Travis 'that he had a problem with *advertiser censored* on his computer', up to and including an assault on Deanna.

Who the hell is this witness?

I think it is that guy who is in that other country. The same guy who said he talked with Travis about child *advertiser censored* when they were outside Bishop house.

If it is that same guy, then how did Cougar get affidativ? Over the phone? How do you know someone sweared to tell the truth over the phone? They could have been swearing over a playboy magaine with their fingers crossed.

I am now screaming at my computer... is this abuse??

Yes this is ABUSE! Abuse of the victim, Travis Alexander, and abuse of our justice system.

I cant believe JSS let this unsubstantiated crap come in. Oh never mind....I can envision it.:(

Give Jodi Arias the needle just for this **** she's tried to pull. Evil. And that Mark McGee guy, lord is he going to have a miserable life. Sick little idiot.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 47s 47 seconds ago
New witness is a friend of Carl's (her bro) and he worked w/ Jodi
He never saw Jodi violent or angry. She was a protective & loving sister

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 41s 42 seconds ago
Geffner says this is another piece and shows TA was involved in DV and it collaborates JA claims #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Deanna says she came home in Nov. Witness says this could have happened during holiday time #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
He knew she was on a mission and was surprised to see her there #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jodi must be squirming in her seat...getting this crap in.

Poor jury. Their time is being wasted with such useless and unrelated drivel.

Who cares about Bobby Juarez? Who cares how he treated JA in their relationship? How does any of that give Arias the right to slaughter TA?

They have yet to prove anything that shows Arias' life was in danger that fateful day and that's the only thing that would give her a license to kill. Otherwise.... it's over, 1st degree murder. And that's all water under the bridge anyway. These are not mitigating factors.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 33 seconds ago
WItness saw Jodi's dad pick up Carl by neck and slam him into the fridge #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
According to witness affidavit, Alexander screaming, "get it through your f-ing head, I'm not going to marry you."

Yelling at Deana? With his knee in her stomach? This is such a blatant lie - I don't believe this for a second.

Give Jodi Arias the needle just for this **** she's tried to pull. Evil. And that Mark McGee guy, lord is he going to have a miserable life. Sick little idiot.

Seriously, she keeps killing Travis and is recruiting accomplices!

EXACTLY. Thank You. I am sure the jury will see through this total BS story. Why would he put a folder with HIS OWN NAME on the bishops computer and download child *advertiser censored*? I would laugh if I wasnt so mad i could spit.
IF THIS IS TRUE (I don't believe it for a minute)
It was probably Marc McGee's *advertiser censored*, and HE put TA's name on it...there's your grain of truth in that lie

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago
This witness also claims he checked Bischop's comp for engagement pix & found a "Downloads" folder with child *advertiser censored* belonging 2 TA.

==================================================================================

hahahahahaha....SERIOUSLY? Travis downloaded child *advertiser censored*, put it in a folder WITH HIS NAME, on a computer in the BISHOPS HOME????? LOL

I am glad they admitted this 'testimony.' Like anyone will ever believe that BS. Who would do that?

Right. He uses a crazy number of scrubbers to hide the *advertiser censored* on his own computer in his own home, but advertises his *advertiser censored* use on the bishop's computer.

More of this BS please.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 51s 51 seconds ago
Witness says he's not mistaken it's was Deanna and only other possibility was he made an error in timeframe #jodiarias #3tvarias

oh sure...

I called exactly this recently. "I'm not lying. Maybe I just had the date wrong."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper