Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is interesting to me and I do agree with you.

My questions are:
-Who is Leslie? and more importantly....
-Why would she expect JA to be at Travis house if she only thinks JA is coming to Utah?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
-Did Leslie already know JA killed him at the time Leslie left her message?
-Did JA confide with Leslie?

Something is really fishy here.

Why would s
Who is

She is the woman that was expecting Jodi to show up for PPL thing, and whom Jodi said they she wanted her and Travis;s children to lplay together.

So far, Psychologist #1, Psychologist #2, Witness #1, and Witness #2 are on the books: 4 different people.

I know that. I was asking WHY they aren't just saying the psychologists name in mitigation? It's not like they didn't testify in the trial. They shouldn't be a secret, should they be? That's why I was asking AZL, wanted to hear it from an attorney if this is normal in the penalty phase, not to name doctors and other people. Yet, they used Deanna's name. Why not the psychologists names? Weird.

Yup! That's why New Zealand is conveniently too far away to testify. He could've made arrangements to testify via Skype.

BBM~ Good call!

Yup. He so could of. He chickened out. I wonder if Juan has ever interviewed him?

Is there a theory of why MM is dead-set on smearing Travis w all these lies? Did they have a falling out, was/is MM in love w JA or was MM just simply jealous of TA overall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So now Geff says JA is bipolar. Which basically supports the BPD theory given it's fairly common for people with BPD to be initiated diagnosed ad bipolar. Thing is they're two very different animals. Bipolar is chemical imbalance where BPD is personality disorder.

Yes, I could speak to that because i'm Bi-polar. BPD has the manipulation and narcissism, which Bi-polar doesn't. JMO

Maybe JA was his wedding photographer? :laughing: Seriously though, they were all from CA, correct? Isn't MM, MM, BJ, DB, etc etc all from CA too? Hmm...

What explains ALV, Fonseca, Geffner, and IHaveOneAndIUseIt all being from coastal CA? Geffner edited ALV's book, Fonseca and Geffner are board members of some interpersonal/domestic violence group. ALV, and probably Fonseca, have led seminars at Geffner's "institute" in San Diego. Seems suspiciously incestuous and untrustworthy imo.

So far, Psychologist #1, Psychologist #2, Witness #1, and Witness #2 are on the books: 4 different people.

Who's Witness #2? A friend of Carl's that confronted BJ after he supposedly beat her up?

I also will wait until to decide if Martinez is doing it on purpose or not. Seems to me he has something up his sleeve by mentioning the name repeatedly. One slip I can see, but several times? After watching JM for so long, I just cannot buy that it was not intentional.

Payback for Dr G calling JA, Ms.Alexander, twice?

Hi all, Just a quick note to thank everyone for all the reports today. I am so glad Juan is finally in charge! I couldn't take anymore after yesterday. I've read all evening! I'm so glad all is coming out. Juan is much faster than Nurmi I believe even the jury will pay more attention. Whenever I came on these pages I found after a few minutes I was swearing like a sailor!! that has to stop. :laughcry: Trial may pick up speed now , at least for Juans duration. My thanks button doesn't work right so please know how grateful I am..:tyou:

I think I am just letting my imagination run away with me. :)

I think I recall JA saying she left her message around Hoover Dam area so if we are to believe her, then maybe all that happened is she had access to Travis VM as a way to see when people found out Travis was dead. Once she heard Leslie's message, it may have given her the idea to leave one of her own.

I'd be curious to know the time stamp of how fast she left her message and compare it to when Leslie left hers.

I know Leslie didnt do anything wrong and its all on JA. If anything, JA tricked Leslie like she tricked others.

IMO, Jodi listened to his messages before she left the fake VM. That's why she references LU...

Who's Witness #2? A friend of Carl's that confronted BJ after he supposedly beat her up?

I don't know, but one witness was described as working in Papa Arias' restaurant and witnessing Mr. Arias assaulting Carl there. He may also be the person who witnessed BJ with a sword.

So now Geff says JA is bipolar. Which basically supports the BPD theory given it's fairly common for people with BPD to be initiated diagnosed ad bipolar. Thing is they're two very different animals. Bipolar is chemical imbalance where BPD is personality disorder.

So now she's Bipolar. IDK, but how many Bipolars stab their so called "lovers" 29 times and cut their throats in an attempt to behead them ? And why didn't the Dream Team DT have all of this figured out during the guilt phase. This is so beyond ridiculous.

Or... Jodi first listened to Travis' messages and heard Leslie's call. She then called TA's phone and left the message in which she mentioned that she had spoken to Leslie. I wonder if Jodi and Leslie were in contact at all at that time. Jodi was on her hurry-up, hush-hush journey to Ryan's.
I don't remember any reports of forensics finding hers or Travis' blood on her phone so I guess she washed her hands off with Costco trunk water before she started using her phone again? That's if she had blood on her hands at all, as I believe she claimed.

I posted the link to this in the morning. It's from Paul Sanders Facebook/13th Juror on Twitter. Looking back, maybe witness 1 and 2 are the same, MM? Or, 2 separate peeps? My head is spinning and I have been sick, so that's all I got. Someone will correct me if I am wrong. :wink:

https://www.facebook.com/paul.sanders.921025?fref=ts

One witness statement claimed that he had seen Travis holding Deanna Reid down with a restrained wrist and a knee in the stomach by Travis. He had screamed at her that he was not going to marry her. The witness then confronted Travis about what he had seen and Travis had run away.

In another affidavit, it was claimed that the witness had been on a shared computer with Travis. The witness was looking for some engagement photographs and discovered Travis had made a child *advertiser censored* folder which caused the computer to crash due to attached viruses. He said he had confronted Travis or Travis had told him that he owned the photos because he was sexually abused by a man when he was twelve.

Another witness in hiding, who worked as a dishwasher for Arias’ father, said that when Jodi Arias worked there she was friendly as well as artistic. He claimed he saw Arias’ father be abusive to her brother, Carl, at this restaurant. He further claimed to corroborate Bobby Juarez and his coming out with a Samurai sword when confronted about hurting Arias.

I posted the link to this in the morning. It's from Paul Sanders Facebook/13th Juror on Twitter. Looking back, maybe witness 1 and 2 are the same, MM? Or, 2 separate peeps? My head is spinning and I have been sick, so that's all I got. Someone will correct me if I am wrong. :wink:

One witness statement claimed that he had seen Travis holding Deanna Reid down with a restrained wrist and a knee in the stomach by Travis. He had screamed at her that he was not going to marry her. The witness then confronted Travis about what he had seen and Travis had run away.

In another affidavit, it was claimed that the witness had been on a shared computer with Travis. The witness was looking for some engagement photographs and discovered Travis had made a child *advertiser censored* folder which caused the computer to crash due to attached viruses. He said he had confronted Travis or Travis had told him that he owned the photos because he was sexually abused by a man when he was twelve.

Another witness in hiding, who worked as a dishwasher for Arias’ father, said that when Jodi Arias worked there she was friendly as well as artistic. He claimed he saw Arias’ father be abusive to her brother, Carl, at this restaurant. He further claimed to corroborate Bobby Juarez and his coming out with a Samurai sword when confronted about hurting Arias.

The first two paragraphs are from Marc McGee, same affidavit. The last one is someone else. I think it was said on TTL last night that 4 affidavits were read.

Ya know, I'd be getting migraines too (as I suspect she will tomorrow) if I were unnecessarily wearing glasses not intended for me. She's had so many different pairs throughout her trial.

Just watching the beginning of that clip with Leslie Udy, ja obviously had on a new pair and it appears that she couldn't focus while wearing them. Completely unnecessary.

ETA - looks like she ditched them at the 8min mark, never to be seen again.

I don't remember any reports of forensics finding hers or Travis' blood on her phone so I guess she washed her hands off with Costco trunk water before she started using her phone again? That's if she had blood on her hands at all, as I believe she claimed.

She did. She left a bloody palm print on the hallway wall. There was also bloodstains left in the rental car, but they cleaned them thinking it was Koolaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478