Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carolyn Sung @CarolynSungCNN · 30s 31 seconds ago
Jury brought in, Geffner resumes. #jodiarias

The TM I'm thinking of, IIRC, was only just unveiled yesterday. Maybe it was an online chat, I forget. Anyway, TA was talking to another woman......

He was. He told that woman that ignoring JA made her cry, so he dealt with her as best he could.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 21 seconds ago

Geff said #JodiArias was trying to apologize on a spiritual level.

Yeah, she was probably saying "God Jodi, you should have at least took the camera with you, and worn gloves." God, I am so sorry for leaving all that evidence at T-Dogg's house just look at where it got me." She makes me sick!!!! And to actually think her cult followers believe her BS. Looks like Stabby won't be back on the stand.... Dr. Burpandspill is giving her phoney remorse for her. Blech!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 14 seconds ago

We're back.

Geff talking graphs.

Says #JodiArias under extreme stress.

The TM I'm thinking of, IIRC, was only just unveiled yesterday. Maybe it was an online chat, I forget. Anyway, TA was talking to another woman......
I'm trying to find the exact quote, but he essentially said that whenever he tries to ignore Jodi, he ends up dealing with her tears or lots of crying, but she was moving soon and things were going to get better. Either way, it contradicts what Geffner said today.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 · 2m2 minutes ago
Geffner tells jurors no one including former boyfriend Daryl Brewer or co-workers report aggression with #JodiArias
---

OMG wrap this up before I lose every last hair on my head!

Lets see.
there was the hitting her brother in his head with a baseball bat.
she kicked her dog and killed it.
she choked a cat and starved one for three weeks.
she kicked her mom in 2008
she kicked in a wall at her workplace..........
oh! Yes yes yes......she shot Travis in the head. She stabbed him 29 times. She slit his throat from ear to ear. She stole from him. She ruined his BMW. She slashed his tires. She threatened his friend Lisa. She hacked into his bank accounts, his emails, his Facebook.
Dr. Geffner, your time is up.

Well hell, I can't stay away. Is Juan Martinez up?????

:seeya: Hello again, grammie ! Juan's not up yet !

:thinking: You may want to check back in a few years ... seriously ... lol :hilarious: !

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
Geffner is going over Jodi's issues and she tends to space out a lot #jodiarias #3tvarias

A
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 18s 18 seconds ago

Geff says #JodiArias minimized the domestic violence in initial interviews & they had to develop those stories.

"Keeping emotions inside."

Does DEVELOP mean they MADE IT UP?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 45s 46 seconds ago
Geff says #jodiarias is under extreme stress #3tvarias

IMO Geffner has messed up and opened the door wide open for Juan to be able to bring in all of the animal abuse by Jodi. He says that there was only one act of aggression by Jodi. Surely Juan gets to rebut that.

I can think of 7 aggressive incidents right off the "bat" (pun intended). These are all aggressive acts in my book. Any others?

1-using bat to beat her brother

2-squeezing cat

3-kicking dog and she claimed it ran away that day after that (a lot of us think she kicked it so hard it died)

4-rushing over to that girl's house that she did not even know so she could have a confrontation with her and make sure she knew she was Travis girlfriend.

5-Stabbing and flattening Travis tires on his car on 2 different occasions (counted as 2 incidents here)

6-Stabbing and murdering Travis

7-The incident at restaurant that the MM mentioned about her getting upset with another waitress and so she goes in bathroom and hits wall.

Samuels gave JA the PTSD test while she was pushing the 2 ninjas lie. DeMarte explained how her lying invalidated the test. So did Geffner give her the same test with JA now knowing how to beat the test, for instance she's supposed to claim to having recurring nightmares? How will Geffner explain the gun/knives she obtained post-murder? Wouldn't that be traumatic? Ditto renting another car? Wouldn't that trigger traumatic memories? etc etc.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 8s9 seconds ago
Geffner says #JodiArias is no longer thinking about suicide since going to jail. Wonder how that compares with saying she wants death...

One of these days we'll reach yesterday morning, when direct was supposed to end. This is his 6th day on the stand over the past month or so.

Bsk, do you happen to remember the first day/date Dr. Geff was on the stand? Mahalo

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 40s 40 seconds ago
No substance abuse
After being in jail Jodi no longer wants to commit suicide #jodiarias #3tvarias

well thats clearly a lie because she 'attempted' it with the aspirin and razors...i use attempted in the loosest terms

Do you suppose the jury is going to ask G questions at some point , or are they they so sick of him they'll pass?

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · now
Geffner says he gave #jodiarias a malingering test and found that she was not exaggerating her symptoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper