Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 23s24 seconds ago
Martinez says the notes are short, only 3 pages. "Witness #1" gave her a different story didn't she? #JodiArias

As so the fresh air begins to permeate that dank courtroom.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
He just went Adlai Stevenson on geffner. "Don't look at your notes, I want to know frmo your memory"

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · now 3 seconds ago
Martinez gets Geffner to say that one of his associates generated the notes that led to the affidavit, not a law enforcement agency.

What. .... zoey are you aware of this

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 8s 9 seconds ago
"Yes or no?" "Yes or no, what?" Did Alexander "own" those photos?" "I don't know if the word 'owner' came up."

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 29 seconds ago
Juan asks if TA ever told witness #1 about the photos? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Happy Dance!! Literally had to walk away, turned on some music, danced around a bit, came back... and it's Juan's turn. :loveyou:

Just spell it out for him Juan. Don't let him play stupid. He knows that the notes do not reflect the same thing the affidavit state.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · now
Says witness #1 gave a different story about the photographs on the computer. Martinez asks for yes/no. Geffner says he doesn't understand

:hilarious:

He doesn't understand that Juan doesn't believe his BS!

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 18s19 seconds ago
Martinez: did you even review the statement? #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 20s20 seconds ago
Geffner says he did. Willmott objects, they go to sidebar.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · now
Says witness #1 gave a different story about the photographs on the computer. Martinez asks for yes/no. Geffner says he doesn't understand

The fog. Its contagious. Ain't gonna work for you, G.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 47s 48 seconds ago

Exhibit 819 -

Geff & Juan argue over the word "ownership" in regards to TA "owning" child *advertiser censored*. #jodiarias

:juanettes: GET HIM JUAN !!!

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 7 seconds ago
Juan says the ownership of these photos are different according to witness #1 testimony to Geffners co worker #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 22 seconds ago

Juan was about to tell us the differences in stories when Willmart objected

and now there's a sizzle. #JodiArias

:gaah: The defense is going to interrupt Juan every chance they can !

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 57s 57 seconds ago
#jodiarias has been given over 2000 test questions over the length of this case #3tvarias

Ummm...Doesn't the MMPI have over 500 all by itself? This is a really misleading statement. Besides, what else has JA got to do all day besides fill in bubble forms (or not, per Samuels, lol).

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · now 3 seconds ago
Martinez gets Geffner to say that one of his associates generated the notes that led to the affidavit, not a law enforcement agency.

BOOM. Go JUAN!!!!!!!

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
He just went Adlai Stevenson on geffner. "Don't look at your notes, I want to know frmo your memory"

I soooo wish we could see this. I'm almost salivating.

Did Geffner really think that Juan would not call him out on the obvious differences between the notes and the affidavits of the "witnesses" that Geffner testified about? That's pretty stupid if he thought he could just answer the defense questions about them and not be called out by the State, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela