Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to say it again- I know I am a broken record- but it just seems so counter intuitive to post Kiefer's tweets here!

If for no other reason than he has disparaged the victims family- on record (let alone he fraternizes with MDL and is in the back pocket of the defense team). But... oh well!

He's also blocked me on Twitter. And I have NEVER harassed him or been rude because I didn't want him to block me. I would only post the truth in reply to his tweets. Guess some people don't want to hear it.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago
Handwriting from #JodiArias, "Pictures were spread out on his bed & he was on his knees mastur*****"

:laughcry: so now he keeps AVL's name super secret just as a jab while outing MM :laughcry:

Gotta love this guy...

Can he bring in MM's internet activity as well? Am I asking for too much here? I hope not because I want him destroyed. Annihilated. I want him shredded to pieces. Lying piece of crap. And I just read that he's the child *advertiser censored* watching pervert? I knew it. Birds of a feather; that's the only type of people that would support a murderer like Jodi Arias.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geffner says "those two statements contradict each other" #jodiarias #3tvarias

I am going to say it again- I know I am a broken record- but it just seems so counter intuitive to post Kiefer's tweets here!

If for no other reason than he has disparaged the victims family- on record (let alone he fraternizes with MDL and is in the back pocket of the defense team). But... oh well!

I want to see all the tweets. I take his with a BOX of salt, knowing his bias.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 11 seconds ago
Jodi left and came back because she forgot something #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 41s 42 seconds ago
In Jodi's handwriting it states it was actual pictures spread out on his bed and he was on his knees masturbating. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Another contradiction. Jodi said on the stand he was laying in bed on his back not on his knees.

Man, just as the party is getting going... trial is over for the day at 5 pm...

:waiting: for tomorrow :fireworks:

AZL: Can a secret witness affidavits be thrown out if found out to be lies?

It seems like its headed this way. I am not sure that Juan will waste much time on this one.

No. Affidavits are not thrown out because they're lies, just like witnesses are not kicked off the witness stand for lying. The prosecutor simply shows that the witnesses are lying so the jury knows to disregard their testimony.

We are almost done for the day--but Juan came on like a herd of bulls and ran the DT over.....go Juan

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 31 seconds ago
Juan points out there was concern by Geff that the #jodiarias made a contradictory statement....Geff says no it was by psychologist #1

So Marc was desperate to be Arias' knight in shining armour when he suddenly remembered that he himself had viewed child *advertiser censored* on the Bishop's computer and he said 'Hey Arias, I have an idea that might interest you...'

Now how is JA going to get that note to him telling him he ******ED up? I know! I've GOT IT! Just have Cha Cha deliver!

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 4s 5 seconds ago
Geffner says it is a summary, not notes.

Can he bring in MM's internet activity as well? Am I asking for too much here? I hope not because I want him destroyed. Annihilated. I want him shredded to pieces. Lying piece of crap. And I just read that he's the child *advertiser censored* watching pervert? I knew it. Birds of a feather; that's the only type of people that would support a murderer like Jodi Arias.
I feel the same way Nali, so I'll keep using his name: Marc McGee until I'm told not to. I want him outed!!!:stormingmad:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 14 seconds ago
.@michaelbkiefer types like Stevie Wonder. #jodiarias

CIA probably, he's in New Zealand, but then again his crimes were committed in the US, so maybe the FBI has jurisdiction. They have a cyber-crimes division. I know someone who works in it.

I just hope someone is looking into it. Better safe then sorry...

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · now 13 seconds ago
Geffner tells Martinez he doesn't understand his question.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geffner says "those two statements contradict each other" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Ya think?

This is hilarious, yet I have to remember why we're even here, and then I get angry.

Please God, give the Alexanders strength!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 37 seconds ago
Geff had in notes the incident is not clear so maybe it was hard copies TA was looking at. Juan says this was in bold letters #jodiarias

Only one thing I can say, be thankful.

If Juan doesn't say he is done with this witness, we get to start the day with Juan.....they will have court tomorrow won't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela