Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's interesting to me is how hard the DT relies on and attempts to diminish "innocent" mistakes...i.e. Photos vs Internet, one picture vs several, can't acurately recall dates, or that wit #1 can't recall correctly what year he was married, etc., etc.

I mean how is whole world conspiring against JA when she so strongly buys into "the secret?"

If you are accusing a deceased victim of pedo, you better make sure all your I's are dotted and T's crossed.

Not happening here.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 2m2 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner says we had lots of questions and we addressed them. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 32s32 seconds ago
Juan tells Dr. Geffner he's a hired gun. #JodiArias
---

It's a dark and stormy morning...in the courtroom as well as H-town.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 54s 55 seconds ago

Geff agrees that this was an assumption he made.

Juan accuses him of being a hired gun.

I would call it a hired slingshot though. #JodiArias

I thought yesterday #1 was ALV....and delete my comment, now I think it has to be and the next #2 was the one that interviewed MM??

But she isn't a psychologist. Also, when did she first interview Jodi? IIRC in 2010 Karp was on the case but was ALV?

Also, when ALV was on the stand, she still thought the *advertiser censored* was on the computer. She had to be told that Jodi's story changed and the next day testified it was a misunderstanding. If Jodi made a little note back in 4/2010 ALV would already know Jodi changed her story and she clearly didn't know that until the DT told she was effing up.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 31s32 seconds ago
Martinez talks about another case and says Geffner charged over $100,000 for his work. Geffner says Martinez is mixing up cases.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan says you weren't even at the jail when defendant made this statement so you are making assumptions b/c you are a hired gun #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: That was struck from record by judge #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan is talking about other cases Geffner has been involved in #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
Martinez: "And the reason you are speculating here, is you're a hired gun."

@TrialDiariesJ: Geff gave Juan notes in Sept. 2014
In a summary given previously Geffner says he thought TA was looking at printed pics #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Geffner says it contradicts psy #1's notes in his summary regarding event #jodiarias #3tvarias

I thought even the "printed pics" was established as magazine or catalogue type pics because he would have had to print them from somewhere? And they were not printed from his computer.

:waitasec:

I can't see how this jury is going to make heads nor tails out of any of this if they didn't know anything about this trial going in.

MOO

Not sure what you mean? Regarding the *advertiser censored*? In 2014?

It seems the strategy the defense in using seems to be constantly changing. And there have been a lot of last minute changes, they seem very unprepared. This leads me to believe Jodi is still changing her story even now.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan stated Geff made over $100,000 on a case and Geff says he's mixing up cases #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Geff says Juan is mixing up two cases when Juan claimed Geff made a hunnid grand on the #JodiArias case. Not even close he says.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 5 seconds ago

Willmott asks "Judge mweee proach" Judge is all "you meigh".

Sizzling.

Geff flipping thorough Farming Simulator 14 handbook. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 30s30 seconds ago
Sidebar city.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 35s 35 seconds ago

Dear #JodiArias. I would highly recommend a sleeved shirt next time.

Thank me laters. -hwild

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The jurors must be so confused. I know I am. Why can't they call the expert witnesses who testified by their darn names?

Especially the paid experts...I mean why should they receive a payout (from the state I might add) and not stand by their testimony by taking the stand?

I thought yesterday #1 was ALV....and delete my comment, now I think it has to be and the next #2 was the one that interviewed MM??

And psychologist #2 has to be Samuels. The one that interviewed MM is not under a pseudonym. Her name was said outloud. They wouldn't be calling her psychologist #2.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan stated Geff made over $100,000 on a case and Geff says he's mixing up cases #jodiarias #3tvarias

Hope it's the case where the judge had Geffner's entire testimony thrown out.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 8m8 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner says he spotted the discretion and changed the notes to include 2 separate incidents of pictures of child *advertiser censored*. #JodiArias
---

He changed their notes??

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 25s 25 seconds ago

The Geff awkwardly looks at the jury while we are in a sizzlebar. Nose problems much?? #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08