Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Looks like Juan has Geff's cases in his hand #jodiarias #3tvarias

M
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
Martinez: "And the reason you are speculating here, is you're a hired gun."

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan stated Geff made over $100,000 on a case and Geff says he's mixing up cases #jodiarias #3tvarias

I seriously doubt Juan is "mixing up" anything. The only one who is confused is Geff.

And psychologist #2 has to be Samuels. The one that interviewed MM is not under a pseudonym. Her name was said outloud. They wouldn't be calling her psychologist #2.

Iirc JA gave Samuels the 2 ninjas tale - that's why DeMarte said his PTSD diagnosis was worthless. Didn't JA claim later she made up the 2 ninjas to spare TA's reputation. If so, would she tell Samuels the pedo lie?

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 8m8 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner says he spotted the discretion and changed the notes to include 2 separate incidents of pictures of child *advertiser censored*. #JodiArias
---

He changed their notes??

Now there are 2 instances????????

Liar, liar, liar!

Dr. Geffner says he spotted the discretion and changed the notes to include 2 separate incidents of pictures of child *advertiser censored*. #JodiArias
---

He changed their notes??

Seriously?

---

He changed their notes??

Stories continually change to conform with their inconsistencies/lies.

---

He changed their notes??

Sorry to quote my own post but holy cow, he just made up a second instance when the notes between different psychologists/JA's statement didn't match? Unbelievable.

the jurors have been tortured by Geffners long, slow boring testimony for so long. bet they are amused to see Juan rough him up a wee bit. :giggle:

Iirc JA gave Samuels the 2 ninjas tale - that's why DeMarte said his PTSD diagnosis was worthless. Didn't JA claim later she made up the 2 ninjas to spare TA's reputation. If so, would she tell Samuels the pedo lie?

She told Dr. Karp the pedo lie. Psychologist #1 would be Dr. Karp. That's who they're talking about.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Martinez asking about a family case Geffner once worked on. Not sure where we are going with it. Geffner disputes Martinez interpretation.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 38s39 seconds ago
Juan: "Isn't it true that you gave an opinion even though you never met the father?" Dr. Geffner laughs and says, "No". #jodiarias

She will do and say anything to avoid accepting responsibility. My mind is full of descriptive words for her at the moment, but I want to continue reading here today, so Mum's the word.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 41s42 seconds ago
Geffner laughs when Martinez says Geffner thought his evaluation of parental fitness in case was the best: "No, I did not say that either."

But she isn't a psychologist. Also, when did she first interview Jodi? IIRC in 2010 Karp was on the case but was ALV?

Also, when ALV was on the stand, she still thought the *advertiser censored* was on the computer. She had to be told that Jodi's story changed and the next day testified it was a misunderstanding. If Jodi made a little note back in 4/2010 ALV would already know Jodi changed her story and she clearly didn't know that until the DT told she was effing up.

I think Juan is questioning Geff on ALv's notes. As she was the only one I know of that said Travis was on computer.

---

He changed their notes??

Wait....I just noticed...did Geff actually use the word discretion rather than discrepancy?????

SMH

My god, can you imagine the crap they (Geff and his 'team') have pulled in other trials? This group needs to be looked at.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 32s33 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner laughs a lot at some serious questions. #JodiArias

IIRC Psychologist #1 was a male, balding, sent her a book and/or a card, and was verbally ripped a new one on the stand by JM for using an outdated version of the DSM. He was a mess.

Why can't I remember his name?

:juanettes:

:thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samuels

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 52s 52 seconds ago

Juan is going over a previous case the Geff was in and

some conflicting statements he made. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6s 6 seconds ago

Not too much note taking by the jury during this exchange between Juan and Geff about a previous case he testified in. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08