Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 19s20 seconds ago
Martinez pointing out that Geffner is not a medical doctor. Says Geffner testified as a doctor, when he commented on brain function.

All those years of study just to become a hack....

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Martinez to Geffner: "You are a psychologist not a psychiatrist, so you did not go to med school?" Geffner: "That's correct". #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 37 seconds ago
Now onto his non profits #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geff says he was able to testify to what he did because it was forensic and he's licensed to speak on that #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
New case- Juan says Geff tried to testify as a medical doctor and he's not licensed for that #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 57s 58 seconds ago
Juan brings out Fonseca is associated with Geffner #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13s 14 seconds ago

We are now going over the various groups and associations the Geff belongs too.

Hurrrd it all befooooo #JodiArias

Juan brings out Fonseca is associated with Geffner #jodiarias #3tvarias

LOL I love this LOL and don't forget Alyce your pal that calls you bob

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 40s40 seconds ago
Juan referencing Dr. Geffner not being a 'medical Dr.' is refering to testimony in 1st trial disputing medical examiner testimony #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 20s20 seconds ago
Martinez talks about Geffner's association on an advisory board with Dr. Miccio-Fonseca, who testified earlier in the trial.

I am hoping, in Juan’s closing, he can tell these jurors, killer's evolution of defenses.

she was not there
two intruders
self defense
domestic violence survivor
abused child
ptsd
pedophilia
mentally ill

Did I leave anything out?

Sorry, just got here. I know I'm late to the party, but I thought Juan should also remind the jury that she is so evil that she even tried to put the blame on Travis' former roommate who she labeled the "borderline sexual predator":

35:38
JA: You know you might want to talk to a guy named Thomas Brown. Um…and I don’t think that…Honestly, I haven’t seen or heard from him since he was kicked out. Um…I think his last name was Brown. I could try to find him on…on LDS Linkup.com but um…It was…You know that was so long ago, though. That was last spring of 2007, March even, and what happened was he got kicked out because he was considered like borderline sexual predator—not like a rapist, but coming on to girls and…and you know that kind of thing, and it’s just really looked down upon in the church and so he was disfellowshipped and Travis said you need to get out, you know, get your stuff out of my house. It wasn’t a friendly situation. It was said over the phone because he and I were in uh…Missouri and somewhere back east and just touring and um… and um…Thomas was

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 8 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez p/o Geffner gave med opinion in another case w/o schooling. #JodiArias Dr. Geffner:a neuro-psychologist can testify on brains

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 10s10 seconds ago
So who wants to take bets, #JodiArias takes the stand next week. I think this is the last defense witness unless someone comes out of hiding

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 3s 3 seconds ago
Prosecutor #JuanMartinez now working to show #JodiArias jurors that Dr. Fonseca who testified earlier and Dr. Geffner are associated

It's been reported he's only in there to help/confer with Juan on the days Flores is unavailable. Flores has been there quite a bit lately so who knows which one is there today.

There was a tweet earlier that Flores was looking through evidence papers.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 35s36 seconds ago
Now, I'm no psychiatrist, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 8 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez p/o Geffner gave med opinion in another case w/o schooling. #JodiArias Dr. Geffner:a neuro-psychologist can testify on brains

And he did in the guilt phase in this trial

In first trial Geffner testified that JA's shot to TA's head did not incapacitate him.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 10s10 seconds ago
So who wants to take bets, #JodiArias takes the stand next week. I think this is the last defense witness unless someone comes out of hiding

Please let it be the last witness. Unless of course they find a couple of skateboarding ninjas on the weekend willing to make a few bucks.

The 13th Juror MD ‏@The13thJurorMD 36s36 seconds ago
@TrialDiariesJ @JoeyJacksonEsq @StabbysPencil If one could see JM pace w/arms crossed while Dr. G rambles...priceless! #Jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member