Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for finding that. I wonder why Karp never testified?? Bet she must have a story to tell. So Jodi told at least two people it was on computer.

I think she had to drop out of the case due to an illness and that's when Samuels came in.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 26s27 seconds ago
Martinez brings up a conference where Willmott was a speaker as well. She objects and asks for a sidebar.
----

Bah hahahaha

I'm surprised the DT aren't objecting.

Ugh shut my mouth :(

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 55s 56 seconds ago
Another speaker was Jen Willmott....whoa! Objection and sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Fonseca was a speaker in Sept 2014 in San Diego for one of Geff's non profits #jodiarias #3tvarias

Fonseca and Geffner are both based in San Diego. No doubt she's conducted seminars at his "institute" where psych folks go to take "Snow White was Abused" continuing ed required classes to keep their licenses.

Whoa. Willmott was a guest speaker at one of Geffners seminars in Sept. So was Fonseca. Conflict of interest??

Another speaker was Jen Willmott....whoa! Objection and sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

can this get any better? I love it.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

These conferences and summits on violence abuse and trauma sound like a blast.

I must see Geff speak at one of these. #JodiArias

:floorlaugh:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

I see some paper(s) in the jury question bin.

Again, someone snuck it in their under my radar. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

We are in a sizzle.

Please tell a friend or two about us and have them follow our twitter please. I will be your best friend! #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 26s27 seconds ago
Martinez brings up a conference where Willmott was a speaker as well. She objects and asks for a sidebar.
----

Bah hahahaha

OMG- LMAO too!!!

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 16 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez points out that #JodiArias Dr. Fonseca was a guest speaker 9/2014 @ one of Dr. Geffner's non profit events

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Someone in the courtroom just had a Kenny G saxophone song as a ring tone.

Seriously??? WOWZERS! #JodiArias

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 13s 14 seconds ago
Turn out #JodiArias def atty Jennifer Wilmott was also a speaker at Dr. Geffner's 9/2014 event -- All atty's now at judge's bench.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 29s30 seconds ago
Very heated sidebar. #jodiariastrial

Whoa. Willmott was a guest speaker at one of Geffners seminars in Sept. So was Fonseca. Conflict of interest??

Someone had already brought that info to the board. I'm surprised JM was able to say it. Well, I guess we'll find out if he was "able" to get it in or it's going to be stricken as an "oops..my bad" moment. ;)

MOO

We posted about that conference here during Dr.F's testimony. She, ALV and JW all spoke about testifying about abuse at trial together.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 13s 14 seconds ago
Turn out #JodiArias def atty Jennifer Wilmott was also a speaker at Dr. Geffner's 9/2014 event -- All atty's now at judge's bench.

How stupid was that? I am surprised jurors are not laughing under their breaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy