Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias
· 18h 18 hours ago
I hope they see through his antics and aren't bedazzled by his theater like the last jury was.

· 18h 18 hours ago
I hope the jury can see what an unprofessional a-hole JM is, just like we all can.

· 10m 10 minutes ago
JM trying w/all his might to discredit Dr. Geffner and getting nowhere. #jodiarias

The latest and greatest from our favorite murderer. What is VERY interesting to ME is that the last one was 10 minutes ago!

Isnt this her "minions" speaking for her and not really JA herself?

I think sometimes JA manages to pass info directly to them but most of the time I think her minions do her talking for her. Not sure who specifically she has to work for her like this.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 14s 15 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez questions Geffner's timeline doesn't incl. #JodiArias peeping in2 #TravisAlexander window while he made out w/a date.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 29s29 seconds ago
Martinez brings up the incident where Arias saw Alexander with another woman through a window. Geffner looks up the date in his notes.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 24s24 seconds ago
Now we move to the couch incident where #JodiArias stalks #TravisAlexander. Waiting for Dr. Geffner to go over his notes.

I've already decided if trial vids are ever made available I'm only watchin' JM.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 9 seconds ago

Judge is all "aight were taking a 10 min recess yo"

as Juan and Geff continue to spar. #JodiArias

Next we'll hear Nurmi conducted a "How bariatric surgery can save fat wives like Sandy Arias from their abusive husbands" seminar at Geff's "institute".

:giggle:

And dang....I totally forgot about the whole "Snow White was abused" craziness!

So in the first hour today Juan planted a seed in the jurors' minds that the DT and its "experts" are this incestuous* gang who team up to make money together. That was the idea, right?

*Not meant in the sexual sense obviously.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 46s46 seconds ago
Judge calls 10min recess. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 23s23 seconds ago
Martinez tells Geffner to keep looking for it. Break time.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Geff can't find it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Note the date - September 2014, not years ago. I would think that rather iffy, ethically.

I think it has been proven time and time again that none of these "experts" have been giving "independent" opinions and that they are all known to each other on at least a professional level and they are all there on the same agenda.

Problem is, this is a new jury. Will they get it? They don't even know about ALV do they?

MOO

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 26s27 seconds ago
Martinez brings up a conference where Willmott was a speaker as well. She objects and asks for a sidebar.
----

Bah hahahaha

collusion ???

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19s 19 seconds ago

Geff is leaning up against the desk reviewing and refreshollecting.

#JodiArias is smiling and pouring some TCW.

· 18h 18 hours ago
I hope they see through his antics and aren't bedazzled by his theater like the last jury was.

· 18h 18 hours ago
I hope the jury can see what an unprofessional a-hole JM is, just like we all can.

· 10m 10 minutes ago
JM trying w/all his might to discredit Dr. Geffner and getting nowhere. #jodiarias

The latest and greatest from our favorite murderer. What is VERY interesting to ME is that the last one was 10 minutes ago!

How can she being doing this while she is court? I don't think she is the one tweeting this.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
10 min recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 3m3 minutes ago
Correction: #jodiarias is wearing a Brown, sleeveless shirt. She also passed a piece of paper to Maria.

And this judge ALWAYS calls for a break right in the middle of questioning when the person on the stand is befuddled...why oh why does she do this??? Let it go on!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 31 seconds ago
Geff says he wasn't given that info and it's not an interaction between TA and Jodi #jodiarias #3tvarias

No, it was stalking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members