Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 17 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez asks are you saying #JodiArias personality change was bc of #TravisAlexander. Geffner: among other things - key factor.

User Actions
Follow

MaryEllen ResendezVerified account
‏@maryellenabc15
#JuanMartinez brings up #TravisAlexander & #JodiArias were not dating but Geffner says define dating bc they were having sex.

secretly, I wish I could hear Jaun say bootycall lol

If any of you were confused by all the tweets yesterday and want to understand just how JM was able to dissect lie after lie by witness #1, Marc McGee, go the the sidebar thread. Yes or No posted last night an article by court observer, Paul Sanders. Paul was on the Marrissa DeVault jury and he is at this trial every day. He has a blow by blow account of how masterfully Juan discredited witness number one and Jodi and the defense. Excellent read.

I can't find it....what is the post number?
tia

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
Juan- So you are basing this on TA and JA's interactions?
Geff- It involved their relship and was a key factor in this personality change

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 38 seconds ago
Juan- So you are blaming this change in personality of Jodi on Travis?
Geff- It's more complicated than that #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 5s 6 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez points out #JodiArias broke up in 5/2007 bc she went into #TravisAlexander phone w/o permission & found text msgs.

If Juan can prove the defendent is doing this then I think this should be brought up to the judge. I dont see how this is legal?

AZL want to chime in?

If JA is doing this, then she is indirectly involving the public right during the trial. The trial discussions should be limited to the courtroom I think. At least until trial day is over. Then I suppose it is fair game after hours.
But not during trial? How is this allowed?

People are allowed to tweet. Otherwise WE wouldn't know what's going on either. It still is a public trial meaning the public can attend and tweet. I don't think Juan will waste time on this. I just found it interesting.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan says Jodi didn't know about the text messages in TA's phone yet...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 49 seconds ago
Geff starts talking before Juan asks the question and Juan continues to say to Geff "I didn't ask you a question!" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Is this his first time testifying in a trial and he doesn't know how it works? Oh wait.... :doh:

I guess that's tell #3? When he starts rambling about what the DT told him to say before he forgets it and he wasn't even asked a question.

:notgood:

MOO

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 16s16 seconds ago
Martinez asks if Arias losing her house and having financial problems would account for her personality change. Geffner doesn't know.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 29 seconds ago

Still going over the personality change in #JodiArias.

Geff doesn't recall a lot of things.

#fog #JodiArias

:rolleyes:

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 4 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez: #JodiArias was having financial problems & had 2move bc house was being repossessed-- Geffner: don't recollect.

Juan- Couldn't this personality factor be due to the fact she just lost her house?! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 58s 59 seconds ago
Juan- A key factor to is a large factor right? Geff- It's important #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
Juan- So you are basing this on TA and JA's interactions?
Geff- It involved their relship and was a key factor in this personality change

Juan- So you are blaming this change in personality of Jodi on Travis?
Geff- IT'S MORE COMPLICATED THAN THAT #jodiarias #3tvarias

BBM

This is one of ALV fav lines.

Maybe Juan needs to remind the Geffinator that:

Jodi told us herself they broke up June 29.

On August 2nd, 2007 – 8:AM Jodi made the following journal entry:

"I love him, though I could not possibly love him not, though I wish I could stop. Turn it off like a light switch. Duct tape it down so it can’t turn back on. Or better yet, just cut the circuit. Cut off its life source. Make it dead in a second. Lifeless. A meaningless network of wires that do and mean nothing…”

So, after writing the above "sentiment" in August, two months AFTER they had broke up, she goes on over to Travis' house the same month she wrote the above, peeps in his window, finds him with another woman, and flips out by calling her dad and then confronting Travis.

Can you say premeditation, Geff?

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 9 seconds ago
Geffner concedes to #JuanMartinez: he knows #JodiArias didn't make the house payment.
lol

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 49 seconds ago
Her house was being repossessed. Jodi couldn't make the payments and Daryl Brewer left.
Geff- not sure on the house #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan- Plus her financial problems. Her house was being repossessed #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 44s44 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner puts hands over face and makes noise. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 27s28 seconds ago
Martinez goes to Geffner statements yesterday that #jodiarias was not aggressive. And about other boyfriends unfaithful to her.

‏@maryellenabc15
#JuanMartinez now talking about #JodiArias former BF Matt McCartney -- JA told Geffner Matt was unfaithful.
Okay next...

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 23s 23 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez brings up that when #JodiArias found out about Matt's other woman she drove 90 miles to find her

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 16 seconds ago

Geff covers his eyes with his hands and grooaannnnsss as he tries to remember anything.

Poor guy #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member