Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geff says we need to define dating...they kept having sex and seeing each other #jodiarias #3tvarias

I guess he never had a booty call or friends with benefits

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 16s 17 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez brings up #JodiArias & #TravisAlexander were officially broken up -- Geffner concedes .

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3s 3 seconds ago

#JodiArias continues to mutter things to Willmart

but the mart keeps on paying attention to Geff and waiting to leap up with a jection.

-----JA continues to run this show :gaah: !

Well obviously SHE isn't tweeting. I had previously thought that she was directing what to say on that twitter account. I have no idea who is tweeting for the twit but it's someone that is in the court IMO, because they are tweeting real time happenings. This is the first time I have seen this, although it may have happened in the past. Someone commented "Cha Cha get off twitter and do some real work" so some suspect it may be her tweeting. It definitely is one of her minions, but who?

They don't have to be in the court, and likely are not, just following the tweets like the rest of us. Pretty sure it's probably someone who also posts in the super secret vent room I've heard about.

MOO

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 33s33 seconds ago
Juan points out #JodiArias was living in California while they were dating and moved to Arizona after they broke up.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 6s 6 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez now pointing out that #JodiArias also broke into #TravisAlexander phone.

Platt interviewed witness #1 by phone on 2/7/14
Geffner interviewed him on 4/26/14
#1's letter changing dates was dated 1/17/15

He said ALV yesterday and some tried to correct him. They were ignored. Then they questioned him about his comment this AM asking if Geffner actually said the name ALV and he's ignoring the ?. All others report them using psychologist #1 and not "ALV"

#1 is Karp, pretty sure, because of the early 2010 date. ALV is not a psychologist & couldn't do a forensic eval, and that is what they are reading.

:facepalm:

If you look at the tweets they are timestamped 18 hours ago.

New one
Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 35m 35 minutes ago
JM trying w/all his might to discredit Dr. Geffner and getting nowhere. #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 16 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez back to asking about #JodiArias peeping into #TravisAlexander windows; Geffner now admits he recalls.

I guess the DT told him it couldn't hurt. :facepalm:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 57s 57 seconds ago

Nurmi is reclinated as he listens.. has a pen in his mouth like a fine Cuban cigar. #Scarface #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 18s 18 seconds ago

Again, not many notes being taken by the Jury as we go over the confusion that is The Geffernator. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Juan while they were dating Jodi lived in Cali true?
Geff- true
Juan- after they broke up she moved to another place in Cali #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan is mentioning the co worker from Big Sur that said Jodi's personality changed in the affidavit #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geff has an error in his timeline regarding the place in Cali Jodi moved #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 18s 18 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez questions Palm Springs co-worker statements that there was a change in #JodiArias yet she was not w/ #TravisAlexander.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 16s 17 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez brings up #JodiArias & #TravisAlexander were officially broken up -- Geffner concedes .

I hope JM made it clear when exactly they broke up.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now
Dr. Geffner's Wed's testimony attributed #JodiArias personality change 2 #TravisAlexander but JM points out they were not dating.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Juan says you can't say it had anything to do w/ TA can you?
Geff- I can't say nothing, it had something to do with it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan says you can't say it had anything to do with TA can you?
Geff- I can't say nothing #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan while they were dating Jodi lived in Cali true?
Geff- true
Juan- after they broke up she moved to another place in Cali #jodiarias

Juan is mentioning the co worker from Big Sur that said Jodi's personality changed in the affidavit #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geff has an error in his timeline regarding the place in Cali Jodi moved #jodiarias #3tvarias

Long distance emotional abuse. Ha. Don't pick up the damn phone.

This is OFF TOPIC -- but for those following VANDY TRIAL:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5m 5 minutes ago

1 hour lunch break in #vandytrial

Thanks. I didn't see that new one. Only the ones from yesterday. But based on 18 hours ago, those were during court time too, weren't they?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 29s 30 seconds ago

Geff attributes the personality change in JA after Palm Desert to a whole combination of things,

not 1 thing as Juan says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member