Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 19s20 seconds ago
As soon as #JodiArias found out her ex-boyfriend was cheating on her, she immediately drove 90 miles to confront the mistress.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Juan while they were dating Jodi lived in Cali true?
Geff- true
Juan- after they broke up she moved to another place in Cali #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan is mentioning the co worker from Big Sur that said Jodi's personality changed in the affidavit #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geff has an error in his timeline regarding the place in Cali Jodi moved #jodiarias #3tvarias

An error....you don't say?

J is questioning Geff about the break ups with Bobby and Matt
Juan- Matt told you he was unfaithful correct? Geff- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 6s 6 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez: "That's pretty aggressive don't you agree?" #JodiArias driving 90 miles to find Matt's other woman
Geffner: No

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 49s 49 seconds ago

Phrase of the day "I don't recall" -Geffner #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 9 seconds ago

Geff is as good as recalling facts as I am with recalling the last good golf shot I hit. Ugh I hate golf!!!!!!!! #Shanks #TinCup #JodiArias

I wish Juan would make it clear Bianca was not the other woman but the new girlfriend. That is aggressive. What right did she have to confront her?

Thanks. I didn't see that new one. Only the ones from yesterday. But based on 18 hours ago, those were during court time too, weren't they?

the ones from yesterday I think were before court because court started later. Usually I've seen them post after court is done for the day. I haven't noticed real time tweets before. It's no biggie to me, just interesting that she has the gall to do whatever the heck she wants no matter what and she gets stupid people to do her bidding for her somehow.

Maybe Juan needs to remind the Geffinator that:

Jodi told us herself they broke up June 29.

On August 2nd, 2007 – 8:AM Jodi made the following journal entry:

"I love him, though I could not possibly love him not, though I wish I could stop. Turn it off like a light switch. Duct tape it down so it can’t turn back on. Or better yet, just cut the circuit. Cut off its life source. Make it dead in a second. Lifeless. A meaningless network of wires that do and mean nothing…”

So, after writing the above "sentiment" in August, two months AFTER they had broke up, she goes on over to Travis' house the same month she wrote the above, peeps in his window, finds him with another woman, and flips out by calling her dad and then confronting Travis.

Can you say premeditation, Geff?

and according to Jodi's dairy she was in Palm Desert at the house on July 27 then on August 2 she was at the Freemans watching movies

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 12s 12 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez now brings it back to #JodiArias peeping thru #TravisAlexander windows & JA statement the woman's bra was unhooked.
OFGS

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Martinez going over #jodiarias financial problems and her past relationships.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 56s56 seconds ago
Martinez says that Arias confronted those boyfriends and that was aggressive. Geffner says no. Martinez: "All right then we'll move on."

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 29s29 seconds ago
Martinez goes back to Arias and Alexander being broken up when she saw him "making out." Geffner says they were still seeing each other

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 16 seconds ago
Juan is bringing up the peeping tom incident and how Jodi looked long enough to see the woman's bra being re-hooked #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan says when Jodi found out she immediately drove to find this woman. Jodi confronted her. Isn't that aggressive?
Geff- No #jodiarias

J asks the name of the woman Matt was unfaithful with and Geff can't remember
(We are talking about Jodi's aggression) #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 43s44 seconds ago
Martinez saying #jodiarias confronted past unfaithful boyfriends and says that is aggressive behavior.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 28s28 seconds ago
Now we are arguing over what the definition of 'broken up' is. #JodiArias Sidebar

#JuanMartinez: "That's pretty aggressive don't you agree?" #JodiArias driving 90 miles to find Matt's other woman

Waiting for him to say it was "assertive" not "aggressive".

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago

Martinez going over #jodiarias financial problems and her past relationships.

BBM: And I bet the jury is so sick and tired of hearing about that which has ZERO to do with Travis !

:gaah:

Lol. Keep showing your bias Doc.

the ones from yesterday I think were before court because court started later. Usually I've seen them post after court is done for the day. I haven't noticed real time tweets before. It's no biggie to me, just interesting that she has the gall to do whatever the heck she wants no matter what and she gets stupid people to do her bidding for her somehow.

And yet Nurmi uses 'social media interference' as excuse to keep the witnesses super secret, while the killer is having tweets about the trial sent out in the middle of the court day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member