Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 34s34 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says "We had difficulties tracking down dates". Did the broken finger happen before or after the alleged child *advertiser censored* incident?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Is there any indication of TA breaking JA's finger more than one time? Geff- I only know of once #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 10 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez attacking inconsistencies w/ #JodiArias story she caught#TravisAlexander masterbating 2 child *advertiser censored* but has sex w/him that day.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 26s26 seconds ago
Martinez says Arias and Alexander had "intercourse" on day she allegedly caught him masturbating. Geffner defines intercourse as vaginal.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Martinez puts up timeline (1/22/08) where TA asks #jodiarias for $250. JA says no, and TA accuses of her being selfish and body slams her.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 16 seconds ago
Juan is bringing up the peeping tom incident and how Jodi looked long enough to see the woman's bra being re-hooked #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan says when Jodi found out she immediately drove to find this woman. Jodi confronted her. Isn't that aggressive?
Geff- No #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
J asks the name of the woman Matt was unfaithful with and Geff can't remember
(We are talking about Jodi's aggression) #jodiarias #3tvarias

Seriously sounding like LaViolette right there.

Geff fumbles that his timeline dates aren't 100% accurate Juan asks Geff is he knows Jodi had sex with TA after the masturbation incident Yep according to Jodi's diary they did on the 24th?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 53s 54 seconds ago
Geff fumbles that his timeline dates aren't 100% accurate
Juan asks Geff is he knows Jodi had sex with TA after the masturbation incident

Juan- Wasn't this after the masturbation incident
Geff- Yes I think so #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wow what a hack! He doesn't KNOW if losing your house and having financial problems would account for a personality change? Well I guess he has never had money problems before.

I love Juan's point that the co-worker said there was a personality change in JA, yet she hadn't even met Travis yet. We have to remember that we all know this stuff, but the jury does not. The picture is coming together for them. When Demarte gets on the stand, it will be crystal clear. They will know all the stuff we know about Alice, Samuels and the Geff. Hired guns who leave out the facts to benefit JA.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 1m 1 minute ago
#JodiArias court tweeple weigh in on Geffner & #JuanMartinez debate: if you break up with a guy but still have sex -- are you broken up??

YES, I may not like it, but it is what it is... to use JA's own words.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 19s19 seconds ago
Sidebar after Jen Wilmott mumbles an objection. #JodiArias

I realize the public can. Just surprised the defendent herself is allowed to communicate on social media during exact time of her own trial happenings. I have never heard of that ever happening before and I am wondering if it is against some rule of court?

Well she isn't doing the action herself and they would have to prove that she did. She is allowed to communicate to Cha Cha and I'm sure they could never prove that she passed a note of what to tweet. She shouldn't be allowed to do it, but it's covert so there's really nothing we can do about it. Personally this will bite her in the butt too if she cries anymore about the public JMO.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 10 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez attacking inconsistencies w/ #JodiArias story she caught#TravisAlexander masterbating 2 child *advertiser censored* but has sex w/him that day.

Huh??? I thought she ran home and threw up?????

Oh I get it, this must have been the second incident. :facepalm::

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- The defendant told #1 psy Feb 5th she was kicked in ribs, put hand up and got a broke finger
Sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Oh snap! She changed the date!

Well she isn't doing the action herself and they would have to prove that she did. She is allowed to communicate to Cha Cha and I'm sure they could never prove that she passed a note of what to tweet. She shouldn't be allowed to do it, but it's covert so there's really nothing we can do about it. Personally this will bite her in the butt too if she cries anymore about the public JMO.

According to tweets, Jodi passed a note FIRST thing yesterday to MDLR.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 43s43 seconds ago
Notes from 1st psychologist. Travis called her a ****ing loser, kicked her twice in the ribs and broke her finger. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 24s 25 seconds ago

We are discussing the broken ring finger of #JodiArias now.

:gaah: !

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 34s34 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says "We had difficulties tracking down dates". Did the broken finger happen before or after the alleged child *advertiser censored* incident?

Ohhhh slam him Mr. Martinez.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 42s 43 seconds ago
Geff- Yes that's in the notes of psy #1 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan- The defendant told #1 psy Feb 5th she was kicked in ribs, put hand up and got a broke finger
Sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member