Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 18s 18 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez now attacking #JodiArias abuse claims: #TravisAlexander accused her of being selfish, grabbed her said "I am f'n sick of you"

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 16 seconds ago

Geff covers his eyes with his hands and grooaannnnsss as he tries to remember anything.

Poor guy #JodiArias

Geesh! He's not trying to remember, WAT, he's realising what's coming!

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 9s 9 seconds ago
#JodiArias also told Psych #TravisAlexander body slammed her, kicks her in the ribs and 2nd kick breaks her finger.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 41s 42 seconds ago

We are in a sizzle.

I am going to try and eat the maximum amount of calories at lunch today. Bring it on. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 43s43 seconds ago
Notes from 1st psychologist. Travis called her a ****ing loser, kicked her twice in the ribs and broke her finger. #JodiArias

well he was correct in calling her loser -

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 31s 31 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez points out a month after #JodiArias breaks up with #TravisAlexander - she moves to Mesa to be closer to him #abc15

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 1m 1 minute ago
#JodiArias court tweeple weigh in on Geffner & #JuanMartinez debate: if you break up with a guy but still have sex -- are you broken up??

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 3m 3 minutes ago
Geffner points out he and #JuanMartinez can debate on definition of broken up all day long.

BBM--Yeah but isn't it true Doc that when people break up and one won't let go and engages in aggressively stalking, vandalizing property, targeting other females in his life via warnings by letter, and breaking into the other person's private electronic accounts that we have bigger problems than what the definition of "dating" is!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 11 seconds ago

Geff says there is only 1 time #JodiArias finger was broken by TA

yet the notes show two different times this happened.

:gaah: OMG ... not this carp again ... Travis NEVER EVER NEVER EVER broke her freakin finger :gaah:

The girl just can't keep her own lies straight...to quote that girl.

So the defense admits a timeline into evidence earlier this week and NOW admits the dates may be "off"?? Are you kidding me??

I wonder if the spill over room is still open, could someone in there be tweeting from in there. They are tweeting it from the side of the defense. It would make sense, since we know who all the other tweets are from.. And I am sure if someone new was tweeting from the court rm, other tweeters would realize that this person was also tweeting.

Well she isn't doing the action herself and they would have to prove that she did. She is allowed to communicate to Cha Cha and I'm sure they could never prove that she passed a note of what to tweet. She shouldn't be allowed to do it, but it's covert so there's really nothing we can do about it. Personally this will bite her in the butt too if she cries anymore about the public JMO.

Jumping off your post....

Juan has bigger fish to fry. IMO-He doesn't give a rats behind about the tweeting. Maria is gone after this trial. Let them play their little internet games, that's all JA has right now. Maria and a few cray-cray minions. Focus on the DEATH PENALTY. :happydance:

I wish Juan would make it clear Bianca was not the other woman but the new girlfriend. That is aggressive. What right did she have to confront her?
Not to mention, why confront the girlfriend of a(nother) guy who abused you? I'd, I dunno, be kinda worried he might spin me around and choke me out or body slam me - causing me to fall in a chaotic way - or something like that. ;)

Guess it's the same reason I never slashed my abuser's tires, sent anonymous threatening emails to anyone he knew, hacked his social media accounts, or snooped through texts, etc.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- The defendant told #1 psy Feb 5th she was kicked in ribs, put hand up and got a broke finger
Sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Oh snap! She changed the date!

Because Jan 22 is a demonstrably impossible day for it to have happened.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geff- Yes that's in the notes of psy #1
Juan- You told us there was only one finger breaking incident
On Geff's timeline it's Jan 22, 2008

Bet she told the story of Feb 5th, got wind of something showing it couldn't be then and so went through the journal to find a date that works.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 26s 27 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez p/o 2/5 #JodiArias claimed broken finger & said #TravisAlexander called her "a f'n loser" but Dr. timeline says 1/22.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 4 seconds ago
In 2013 murder trial #JuanMartinez brought in2 evidence photo of #JodiArias & sister months later where finger doesn't appear crooked/broken

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 34s34 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says "We had difficulties tracking down dates". Did the broken finger happen before or after the alleged child *advertiser censored* incident?

Geff turns to jury and appeals...I know it seems we can't get our facts straight; names, dates, instances of abuse, sexual acts performed, which mental illness--if there is even mental illness--etc., etc., yet we're totally telling you the truth. You believe me right? Right?

RIGHT?

SMH

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- The defendant told #1 psy Feb 5th she was kicked in ribs, put hand up and got a broke finger

popsicle sticks!

Or maybe there were two times he kicked her in the ribs and broke her finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom