DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 11 seconds ago

Geff says there is only 1 time #JodiArias finger was broken by TA

yet the notes show two different times this happened.

:gaah: OMG ... not this carp again ... Travis NEVER EVER NEVER EVER broke her freakin finger :gaah:

This is good dog.gone.cute! It proves JA lied so much she got confused! And the DT can say their experts got confused but wouldn't that then say a whole lot about the type of experts they hire if they make such a serious mistake? Lose lose Jennifer!

The girl just can't keep her own lies straight...to quote that girl.

That's why I chuckle when I read that people think Jodi is a great liar. I don't. She tries and she will lie until she dies and hold out even if she is caught red handed, but she is not good at lying. She can't keep her story straight.

Not to mention, why confront the girlfriend of a(nother) guy who abused you? I'd, I dunno, be kinda worried he might spin me around and choke me out or body slam me - causing me to fall in a chaotic way - or something like that. ;)

Guess it's the same reason I never slashed my abuser's tires, sent anonymous threatening emails to anyone he knew, hacked his social media accounts, or snooped through texts, etc.

Lol at being spun around, choked, and body slammed. Yes those three things do appear to happen to her a lot.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- The defendant told #1 psy Feb 5th she was kicked in ribs, put hand up and got a broke finger
Sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Oh snap! She changed the date!
All left out of Geff's report. lol Toast.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 48s 48 seconds ago

Notes from Feb 5 2008 are put up,

shows #JodiArias was fired from Mimi's

and he kicked her twice and broke her finger with 2nd kick.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 44 seconds ago
Looking at Jodi's handwritten statement she says this happened Feb 5th, 2008. The broke finger incident #jodiarias #3tvarias

So the defense admits a timeline into evidence earlier this week and NOW admits the dates may be "off"?? Are you kidding me??

He needs to pull a line from Congress: "I reserve the right to revise and extend my evidence."

I wonder if the spill over room is still open, could someone in there be tweeting from in there. They are tweeting it from the side of the defense. It would make sense, since we know who all the other tweets are from.. And I am sure if someone new was tweeting from the court rm, other tweeters would realize that this person was also tweeting.

There are people commenting too, saying "are you following the same twitter feed? are you kidding me Juan is right where he needs to be" so it IS noticed by some.

Another reason none of her family will testify, they know JM will ask about her double-jointed finger.

Ps...who cares about the killer's tweets. We know she gets off on drama. As does Maria.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 38 seconds ago
#Jodiarias wrote in her journal Feb 5th didn't she?
Geff says maybe Feb 6th Juan needs to look
Juan says let's look at Feb 5th #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 10 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez attacking inconsistencies w/ #JodiArias story she caught#TravisAlexander masterbating 2 child *advertiser censored* but has sex w/him that day.

BOOM! Thank You Juan. Is the jury going to buy that she would have sex with him if she was so outraged to see him looking at lil boy pix?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19s 19 seconds ago

I sit here in a state of shock that 3 years later

we are still going over the details of the relationship between TA and #JodiArias.

-----Me too, me too :gaah:

But, Juan needs to do this to discredit Geffner. And this jury has not heard Jodi's explanation for the spying/stalking ["Travis was courting me"] so Jodi HAS to get back up on stand for cross.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- The defendant told #1 psy Feb 5th she was kicked in ribs, put hand up and got a broke finger
Sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Oh snap! She changed the date!

And I think the body slam got changed to kicked in ribs. LOL

Jumping off your post....

Juan has bigger fish to fry. IMO-He doesn't give a rats behind about the tweeting. Maria is gone after this trial. Let them play their little internet games, that's all JA has right now. Maria and a few cray-cray minions. Focus on the DEATH PENALTY. :happydance:

I agree with you. I was responding to someone else that was asking if Juan could do anything to stop it. Why would he waste his time? He wouldn't.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 14s14 seconds ago
Martinez irritatedly asks why Geffner is writing down notes. "I want you to pay attention to me."

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

#JodiArias journal is up from Feb 6 and shows nothing about the fight, only speaks highly of TA in this entry.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 26s 26 seconds ago

Geffner was writing notes as Juan spoke and Juan got hella agitated and asked that Geffner pay attention and not take notes. #JodiArias

I mean this is huge to me, no one else? She told psychologist #1 a completely different story than the one she told on the stand. She said back then it's because she lost her job at Mimi's. She's now saying, as we all know, that it's because she wouldn't loan Travis money.

Lol at being spun around, choked, and body slammed. Yes those three things do appear to happen to her a lot.

First trial, JA claimed an enraged TA body-slammed her twice onto the tile bathroom floor iirc. Yet no injury at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson