Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I think the body slam got changed to kicked in ribs. LOL

I think I missed something. IIRC from last trial, didn't she say the broken finger happened in jan? Idk why but I specifically remember one of her BS abuse lies (finger) being stated at that time, b/c Juan uses her "nothing of note" journal entry on the 24th to discredit her????

Just a thought - how could she be doing all this writing the day after if she's left handed and the broken finger is on her left hand? Popsicle sticks don't bend to the will of a pen.

If my brain is clear and not caught in the fog, I seem to recall from the first trial, that she claimed to be ambidextrous???

some one please correct me if I am wrong

not saying she is telling the truth, because jmo, she lies lol

Huge! I posted upthread. Geffner is toast. He testimony will be tossed by this jury. No credibility, in his reports or testimony. DONE.

It's not just about Geffner though. Jodi changed her story! She completely changed the date it happened and the why it happened.

Cathy @courtchatter · 13s 13 seconds ago
FYI: The 1st psy that #jodiarias told conflicting stores to was Cheryl Karp.

Haha. Duh. They are so slow sometimes. They really need to join WS. We had that yesterday, although I spelled it "Carp." :facepalm:

Juan mentioned that in the first trial, that her handwriting after this supposedly happened looked fine.

Geff should blurt out: "The broken finger had healed by the time she rewrote her diaries in June '08!"

That's why I chuckle when I read that people think Jodi is a great liar. I don't. She tries and she will lie until she dies and hold out even if she is caught red handed, but she is not good at lying. She can't keep her story straight.

Fortunately, in a few months, hopefully, LYING will have dire consequences.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 7 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez shows Dr. notes 2/5/2008 #JodiArias claims being fired & alleged abuse after #TravisAlexander asked her for $250.

From JA's Blogger.com site:

Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Law of Attraction (here we go again...)

About 6 months ago I stopped believing in the Law of Attraction, or at least the accuracy therein. And do you know what I found out? I found out that even when you don’t believe in it, it still continues to work with perfect precision! So while I now go about my day in a manner far removed from my previous Mode of Operation, that darn Law of Attraction keeps right on making itself evident in every area of my life. The Law of Attraction is real whether or not we give an ounce of credence to it. It is inherent. It is infallible. It is unavoidable.

posted by Jodi Arias at Sunday, May 04, 2008 1 Comments Links to this post

Hmmmm...so much for that "Law of Attraction" caca as the reason she didn't post about the non existent child *advertiser censored* she couldn't write about in her journal...if ya stopped believing in it for 6 months, then I guess ya coulda written about it....but, apparently, "nothing new to report" or whatever the entry was.

Maybe it was Geff made up that it was two finger-breaking instances since the date in his notes don't match. :facepalm:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Juan says maybe you (Geff) were wrong on your date
Geff says well it looks like it happened Jan 22 but some on Feb 5th #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 41s 41 seconds ago

Not only is the timeline not accurate but the little blue arrows don't always line up with the vertical lines properly. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 24s 24 seconds ago

I am seriously confused. I feel like the Geff now. I am experiencing hella fog at this point. #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Martinez is trying to show that the defense timeline is not entirely accurate. #jodiarias

That's why I chuckle when I read that people think Jodi is a great liar. I don't. She tries and she will lie until she dies and hold out even if she is caught red handed, but she is not good at lying. She can't keep her story straight.

I believe even Travis told her that!

MeeBee. Yes. The date of , reason for, and type of abuse told to 2 experts are all different. What's left?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 5 seconds ago

I would like to thank all of you for your great tweets back to me. You keep me sane.. sorta. #JodiArias

:loveyou:

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 54s 54 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez p/o Dr. Geffner shows broken finger as happening on another date and there is no police report -- only #JodiArias word.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 39s 40 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez:What is your source for broken finger?
Geffner: She is my only source.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Geff is calling the $250 Travis asked for a loan. Juan says well in the journal this wasn't even noted on Feb 5th #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 25s 26 seconds ago
Juan says ok well 3 different sources say she was fired and you don't have it on there under your Jan 22 date #jodiarias #3tvarias

Huge! I posted upthread. Geffner is toast. He testimony will be tossed by this jury. No credibility, in his reports or testimony. DONE.

But it's not just about Geffner. Jodi completely changed her story. She changed the date that it happened and the why it happened. The reason Geffner even has that date in his timeline is because this is the date Jodi now claims it happened. And no mention on the stand of anything else happening Feb 5th.

I think I missed something. IIRC from last trial, didn't she say the broken finger happened in jan? Idk why but I specifically remember one of her BS abuse lies (finger) being stated at that time, b/c Juan uses her "nothing of note" journal entry on the 24th to discredit her????

Yep, her journal and her phone records destroyed JA's pedo lie. It was Jan. 21 or 22.

Fortunately, in a few months, hopefully, LYING will have dire consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver