Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 17s 18 seconds ago
Juan is flipping through the pages and Jodi is rambling on about other things nothing about the fight #jodiarias #3tvarias

BOOM! Thank You Juan. Is the jury going to buy that she would have sex with him if she was so outraged to see him looking at lil boy pix?

Was the sex before or after she ran over to the mall to pick up some "Self-Help for Pedophiles" booklets?

Cathy @courtchatter · 13s 13 seconds ago
FYI: The 1st psy that #jodiarias told conflicting stores to was Cheryl Karp.

Just a thought - how could she be doing all this writing the day after if she's left handed and the broken finger is on her left hand? Popsicle sticks don't bend to the will of a pen.

But, Juan needs to do this to discredit Geffner. And this jury has not heard Jodi's explanation for the spying/stalking ["Travis was courting me"] so Jodi HAS to get back up on stand for cross.

I think Juan is impeaching him now

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Then she notes she got fired & that is the only thing consistent w/ her statement
#Jodiarias rambles on about why she thinks she was fired.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 58s 59 seconds ago
Jodi says she loves TA truly and wants the best for him.#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
One entry says "Dear T-Dogg we had a great convo last night"
Next page says T-Dogg is so invested and worldly. #jodiarias #3tvarias

I mean this is huge to me, no one else? She told psychologist #1 a completely different story than the one she told on the stand. She said back then it's because she lost her job at Mimi's. She's now saying, as we all know, that it's because she wouldn't loan Travis money.

Agree. Not only is this witness a liar (there goes the abuse mitigation), but so is the defendant. And the entire defense team isn't looking all that trustworthy, either.

BOOM! Thank You Juan. Is the jury going to buy that she would have sex with him if she was so outraged to see him looking at lil boy pix?

What's really funny is that its pretty clear she didn't see TA at all on Jan 21. Snared by her own embellished lies. Again.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 5 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez gets aggravated when #JodiArias Dr. Geffner starts writing notes -- barks "I want you to pay attention to me"

Go Juan!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
Martinez asks if #jodiarias wrote about the beating in her journal. Geffner: "She never writes about any of the beatings."
---

Duh

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 34s 35 seconds ago

Jury looks a bit tired. Do you blame them?

I brought westcoast turnarounds for them all to be handed oot at lunch. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 29s 29 seconds ago

Juan is 1/2 inch taller than Willmott today fyi. #JodiArias

Just a thought - how could she be doing all this writing the day after if she's left handed and the broken finger is on her left hand? Popsicle sticks don't bend to the will of a pen.

Juan mentioned that in the first trial, that her handwriting after this supposedly happened looked fine.

I mean this is huge to me, no one else? She told psychologist #1 a completely different story than the one she told on the stand. She said back then it's because she lost her job at Mimi's. She's now saying, as we all know, that it's because she wouldn't loan Travis money.
Huge! I posted upthread. Geffner is toast. He testimony will be tossed by this jury. No credibility, in his reports or testimony. DONE.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3s 3 seconds ago

Juan is doing a good job showing that the defenses timeline is nothing but carp. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 47 seconds ago
Feb 6th nothing was noted about incident in her journal either #jodiarias #3tvarias

Ps...who cares about the killer's tweets. We know she gets off on drama. As does Maria.

Well I just find it interesting and it's really the only clue we have into what she may be thinking about how the trial is going, plus I think it is hilarious that she thinks the opposite of everyone else.

If my brain is clear and not caught in the fog, I seem to recall from the first trial, that she claimed to be ambidextrous???

some one please correct me if I am wrong

not saying she is telling the truth, because jmo, she lies lol

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 19s19 seconds ago
Martinez: "I'm not asking about (fill in the blank)!"

Since the defense has tried to make this phase of the trial the GUILT PHASE TRIAL,part 2, I am so happy Juan is able to bring all this information to the jury by their own witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaylacalifa