Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 7s 8 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez p/o nothing #JodiArias wasnt restricted from writing anything in journal. Geffner said she didn't write negative things.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 4 seconds ago
Juan asks Geff to look at an email from JA to Abe but she forwarded it to TA. The date is 2/18/07 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 33 seconds ago
Juan says TA and JA began to date on 2/7/07 according to your timeline #jodiarias #3tvarias

He's making too many excuses for her and is speculating a lot. I hope his bias is coming off.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 17 seconds ago
#JodiArias Dr. Geffner tells jurors you can write lots of things in a journal including fiction-that catches #JuanMartinez attention.

Sweet!!!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 11s11 seconds ago
When they mention the law of attraction it reminds me of covering the sweat lodge death trial of its promoter, James Ray, who went to prison

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 12s13 seconds ago
@michaelbkiefer me too! That was a long trial as well
----

Yes, we're in the Trial of the Century...but only because it's taking a century to get through.

:seeya: Hi Nali,

This is the Afternoon WAT -- not the ORIGINAL WAT that we have in the morning !

BIG difference between the two, IMO, and the ORIGINAL in the morning is sooooooooo much better !

And by the way, I agree with your post !

I understand! We don't have many people tweeting today so I don't mind the WAT tweets to much. Once in a blue moon, she does tweet something useful. :p Thank you for copying and pasting. :loveyou:

@EmsterChic: Juror 2 is bored still- picking her nails all day. #jodiarias

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 5 seconds ago
Geffner tells jurors bc of laws of attraction #JodiArias didn't write about negative items & #TravisAlexander allegedly tore out a pg.

jen's trial diaries @trialdiariesj · 4s 4 seconds ago
juan asks geff to look at an email from ja to abe but she forwarded it to ta. The date is 2/18/07 #jodiarias #3tvarias

jen's trial diaries @trialdiariesj · 33s 33 seconds ago
juan says ta and ja began to date on 2/7/07 according to your timeline #jodiarias #3tvarias
yes!!!!

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geff says yes the Laws of Attraction and TA ripped a page out #jodiarias #3tvarias
More like Jodi ripped out a page because it was damaging to her. Much like Casey Anthony and her ripped out pages from her journal...

@TrialDiariesJ: In the email it doesn't look like she ever sent it to Abe she just had in subject line FW. It wasn't sent to Abe just to TA #jodiarias

Man good catch Juan.

I haven seen an objection in awhile. Are Nurmi and Wilmont sitting with the head in their hands? Now watch them do it LOL

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 7s 8 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez p/o nothing #JodiArias wasnt restricted from writing anything in journal. Geffner said she didn't write negative things.
Because they never happened, not because they were negative.

@TrialDiariesJ: In the email it doesn't look like she ever sent it to Abe she just had in subject line FW. It wasn't sent to Abe just to TA #jodiarias

Man good catch Juan.

I literally laughed out loud at that, classic!

Man good catch Juan.

Hard to tell whether Juan caught that or @TrialDiariesJ did.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 57 seconds ago
In the email it doesn't look like she ever sent it to Abe she just had in subject line FW. It wasn't sent to Abe just to TA #jodiarias

He's making too many excuses for her and is speculating a lot. I hope his bias is coming off.

The "big picture"- for certain MeeBee! The "pieces of the puzzle" have to be coming together for them!

Juan just can't be finished today...he needs to come back to finish up next week...if he's done today, that gives the defense and Dr. G the whole weekend to practice their stories!!

Why would TA tear a page out of her diary if she didn't ever write anything negative in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024