Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She included when she and Travis "became official" in that abhorrent letter?? As in, claiming her importance to the man she had just killed??

Adding..oh, ok. Not that. Just having no sense of boundaries whatsoever. I bet Sam warned TA then that JA wasn't quite ok.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 35 seconds ago
So Juan says OK then Travis may have a different definition and can text or call anyone he wants #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 58s 58 seconds ago
Geff says it's up to them to define it not him and "official" doesn't mean GF/BF #jodiarias #3tvarias

what planet is this guy from where official doesn't meant bf/gf

Planet Arias :alien3:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 52s 53 seconds ago
Juan- So if Jodi and TA are just dating then he can text or call anyone he wants! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Hey Wilmott? :giggle: There goes your "exploitation", "cheater", "T-dogg" arguments.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s 27 seconds ago
Juan- So you are saying dating is diff then being BF/GF in this case? #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 48s 48 seconds ago

Geff & Juan argue over the definition of boyfriend & girlfriend vs. dating.

This is still happening... #jodiarias

Geff- I don't have an opinion on this case Juan- So you don't have an opinion!

but but he's been spouting his opinion since he took the stand

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 15s 15 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez stumps Dr. Geffner w/ "then you can't say if #TravisAlexander & #JodiArias were EVER boyfriend/girlfriend --silence.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 2m 2 minutes ago
#JuanMartinez asks whether Dr. Geffner is saying #TravisAlexander didn't view relationship w/ #JodiArias as exclusive post 2/2/07

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 47 seconds ago
Geff says it was up for debate if JA and TA were exclusive when talking to Jodi #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Juan- But that's her term not his
Geff- I don't recall how it was used #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan- So you don't know if they were EVER BF/GF correct?
Geff- i believe I read in Jodi's journal the term BF/GF #jodiarias #3tvarias

Geff- I don't have an opinion on this case
Juan- So you don't have an opinion! #jodiarias #3tvarias

The entire mitigation scheme... I mean phase- UP IN FLAMES, or if you are a Cheech and Chong fan- UP IN SMOKE!

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 15s 15 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez stumps Dr. Geffner w/ "then you can't say if #TravisAlexander & #JodiArias were EVER boyfriend/girlfriend --silence.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 2m 2 minutes ago
#JuanMartinez asks whether Dr. Geffner is saying #TravisAlexander didn't view relationship w/ #JodiArias as exclusive post 2/2/07

And if you can't say that, then your chart and all your BS about him being unfaithful is out the freaking window! ****buddies, that's all it was. Jodi Arias made into something earth shattering and serious couple weeks after knowing the guy.

Wow. I have been following this case for, I dunno, how many years now? Since before the first trial I think, after I saw JA on 48 Hours.

Now this is the first time I'm wondering whether—I have serious doubts that—TA ever thought of her as his girlfriend.

Juan is good.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 6 seconds ago
Juan says you don't know if there was ever an agreement they were exclusive #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 22s 23 seconds ago
Geffner finally replies thinks he read in #JodiArias journal she & #TravisAlexander were exclusive.
#JuanMartinez: So that's HER term?

#JuanMartinez: Just bc #JodiArias wrote it doesn't mean she got her wish that they were exclusive -- correct
Geffner: Correct

I guess I didn't know (or remember) that Jodi had sent 2 letters to Travis' family. I only knew of the one after he died that she sent (20 pages) to his Grandma. I was not aware until now that she sent a letter or message to his family that said she and TA were official as of 2/2/07.

As more tidbits come out it is not looking good for Dr. Geffner's testimony that he reviewed the most recent 14 affidavits to come up with his summary.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 3m3 minutes ago
Letter to Abe that looks like it wasn't really sent to him but only forwarded to TA. #jodiarias pic.twitter.com/vk7i5pHN0h

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 12s 13 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez asks Geffner if not "official" then #TravisAlexander had the right 2C who he wanted? Geffner replies not necessarily.

The defense is always talking out of both sides of their mouths, why would anyone, (jury), really give credence to what the heck they say-makes the defense just literally incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother