Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering at what point Geffner, ALV and Samuels grow some shame.

Perhaps when one of "their" loved ones is stalked, manipulated, and bombarded with fulfillment of any/every sexual fantasy -- when their privacy is invaded, their houses are entered without invitation and for the coup de grace, their loved one is stabbed 27 times, their throat is slashed from ear to ear, and then finished off with a shot in the face??

If the murderer looked sad it's wasn't because she was feeling sad, it's because she was mimicking Travis' family. What a piece of garbage she is!

Read about letter on BK. We are not confused. That evil b-tch did write that she looked at TA's phone and saw that he had been cheating on her with multiple women. That she checked dates to verify he had done so while they were "official."

It's clearer in her notes that JM used the question of what and when JA considered "official" to bring in the letter. That's why we're only hearing about a tiny portion of the letter. So far.

This is so incredibly sad. Did she truly believe this to be a condolence letter? Why would she write negative things about Travis to the family? Travis is gone - dead. At this point anything Travis did no longer mattered. This just drives home how truly mentally disturbed this woman is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYNcbYVpEPU

1) A JA journal entry about TA's intention to stakeout his car and catch the tire-slasher. JA says she offered TA her stun gun, since he didn't have a gun.

2) Jodi wrote an angry journal entry about Travis and particularly noted he didn't own a gun

Hope JM highlights those entries if JA reprises her run to TA's closet to get his nonexistent gun from the very high top shelf without disturbing his neatly folded clothes/shoes.

@ZoeyWatson2014 10m10 minutes ago

Some situations in life just cry out for a Hero. In the absence of parents to wrap their arms around them, God sent the Alexanders Juan Martinez

Is it bad that I am looking so forward to go see what they are saying in Jodiland? :floorlaugh:

Me too. Can't wait to read how Kermit had the evil sisters forge this letter while Pickles is in on the fix with him.

This has to really wrap up a lot of things for the jury - this woman who's trying to look like a 4'6" nun in court is an absolute scheming evil monster. Juan can wrap all this up with a bow. She lied her @$$ off. She got others to lie for her during the trial. Her experts are liars. Her attorneys are liars. And for good measure she relished torturing the family some more in court.

I have to believe the jurors - if they came in not knowing THAT much about the case - must've had their jaws drop as they couldn't believe what they were reading. We can hardly believe it and we knew it was there. As our Glaswegian poster might say, they must be gobsmacked.

They truly are. I don't know why JW and KN even bother with the exaggerations and the lies it just makes them look dishonest. If I were a juror I wouldn't believe anything the DT or their experts said at this point.

---

Mistrial or DP. JA will not get a life sentence by this jury. And if she gets a mistrial it will be purely due to something that JM couldn't do anything about: like her age or something like that.

It's going to be interesting to see what's she got to say for herself if she gets back on the stand after the past two days.

I hope the jury bring earbuds and watch Netflix while she blithers away.

I'm going to hazard a guess that she won't have the guts to take the stand now. This trial will quickly wind down and she will turn her attention to her appeals. I truly believe Juan killed the dragon this afternoon.

@ZoeyWatson2014 10m10 minutes ago

Some situations in life just cry out for a Hero. In the absence of parents to wrap their arms around them, God sent the Alexanders Juan Martinez

Thank you Zoey. The family helped him too by releasing this letter. They didn't want it released but now they have pulled out all the stops. Good for them!!

I think now she might not testify. If she does, can you imagine the steam coming out of the jurors' ears as he has her go through the whole letter and doing things like: "The woman screaming at him was you, RIGHT?" and "How did you FEEL when you wrote this part, knowing that it was YOU who was doing the killing?"

Oh I think the letter clinched that she WILL testify. She won't allow TA's family to have the last word, and she's twisted enough to see their release of the letter as just that.

Someone tweeted that the letter was dated 7/28 Travis' birthday, anyone know if this is true? It was also the day his dad died. . . Geez :(

That's why I chuckle when I read that people think Jodi is a great liar. I don't. She tries and she will lie until she dies and hold out even if she is caught red handed, but she is not good at lying. She can't keep her story straight.
Arias sort of reminds me of that joke about the kid who gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar who then quickly says, "wanna cookie?". lol/smh/roll eyes

142 members logged in with some users I've never seen post. Please, share your thoughts on today. I'd love to read a "new" opinion. I promise to be quiet for a whole page. :p

did the state or defense ever think to have her finger ex-rayed to show it wasnt a break?

That's what I kept thinking!!!! I'm sure DT didn't, b/c it would have shown the lie, and they probably successfully blocked the Prosecutor from getting one. I mean the state can't force that, right?

I will never forget today, as long as I live. I couldn't even imagine the dangerous level of depravity from this defendant. I am speechless.

Oh I think the letter clinched that she WILL testify. She won't allow TA's family to have the last word, and she's twisted enough to see their release of the letter as just that.

Absolutely 100% agree! She will be strongly compelled to explain the letter away.

That's what I kept thinking!!!! I'm sure DT didn't, b/c it would have shown the lie, and they probably successfully blocked the Prosecutor from getting one. I mean the state can't force that, right?

The DT choosing not to X ray show that it is a lie as well. I mean, that would been huge for them! Why wouldn't they x ray it? Unless it's a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14