Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the questions indicate that some jurors bought the TA->JA physical abuse. :(

I don't get that at all. They don't believe her. They want independent corroboration. The jury can't get that because it isn't true. Have faith.

@TrialDiariesJ: In your opinion of a heterosexual male is it normal for them to view girls and boys? #jodiarias #3tvarias
These juror questions are amazing! I sure hope the help the Alexanders get a great nights sleep knowing this jury has not been fooled by the quacking from the stand

@TrialDiariesJ: Is Jodi right or left handed?
Geff- Left #jodiarias #3tvarias

Bet they're trying to figure out why her handwriting never changed.

Wonder how JA is reacting to these questions....

In her usual deep state of delusion and denial. She thinks she is going home soon from Nurmi's motion to dismiss today, so, it doesn't really matter.

I love that someone on jury is even questioning the verbal abuse lie.

Now each side gets a chance to question Gef on the jury questions iirc

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 59s59 seconds ago
It's official. These jurors are smart. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Did TA ever talk to Jodi about the molestation incident that happened to him?
Geff- Yes he did #jodiarias #3tvarias

Why is he saying that. Jodi never ever said any of that. She said on stand she wondered if it meant he was molested. she had no idea.

@TrialDiariesJ: You as an expert...don't you find this surprising she would have sex with Travis after this masturbation incident? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 23s23 seconds ago
Q: How long can someone stay in a disassociated state of mind?
---

Love this one.

@TrialDiariesJ: Geff- I'm not surprised anymore. Jodi said she felt bad for TA #jodiarias #3tvarias

Did she ever testify in the first trial Travis had told her he'd been sexually abused? I thought that was new this time around.

@TrialDiariesJ: Did Jodi talk about this masturbation incident prior to the psychologist
Geff- No #jodiarias #3tvarias

Best question ever... Asking why she had sex with him after master action incident... His reply, cuz she felt bad for him.

Did she ever testify in the first trial Travis had told her he'd been sexually abused? I thought that was new this time around.

No she did not. She said she felt bad for him because she was told pedophilia usually means they were molested as children. She never said he told her he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61