Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know how to feel about last one. Sounds like they want a straight answer on it. Can't really be both.

His I don't know and I don't remember answers will make the jurors doubt his credibility even more.

@TrialDiariesJ: Why does Jodi use T-Dogg and Travis in the records
Geff- It was the macho part of him #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jodi did, but nobody else really did. The Defense trying to use this against Travis was immature and nauseating. The jury caught it.

@TrialDiariesJ: Do records show other significant things that happened she didn't journal on?
Geff- It's not a blow by blow its a summary #Jodiarias

His word choices are in extremely poor taste. SMH

One thing I can guarantee is they certainly aren't going to be pleased with most of the good doctors answers to their questions. They are as dishonest and evasive as his testimony. That won't sit well. He's an idiot- he should be thoughtful and honest. Keep it up Geff!

@TrialDiariesJ: Did you find anywhere a supported documentation of the DV from Travis
Geff- Just Jodi's word #jodiarias #3tvarias

I wear contacts normally, but if I want people to believe I'm sick (say because I wanted a mental health day from work and claimed it was for a physical illness) I wear my glasses. Glasses always do the trick to make me look less all put together, especially because I don't wear them much except at night so they make my eyes look red and tired after a few hours. I'm sure CMJA is using glasses for the same effect.

If you look at some pics of JA when she was a blonde, her eyes were a different (lighter) color, i.e. not soulless black. I think she might have previously worn contacts...

Oh wait, she messed up! Black is the color of death and she meant to wear PURE white!

She must've thought she was in Bali, apparently for them white is the color of mourning.:doh:

One thing this jury has certainly realized based on these questions...

Jodi lies. (Like at least 3 questions looking for independent corroboration now.)

@TrialDiariesJ: Did you find anywhere a supported documentation of the DV from Travis
Geff- Just Jodi's word #jodiarias #3tvarias

I am jumping for joy- literally jumping! My kids are all like- what????

Don't know how to feel about last one. Sounds like they want a straight answer on it. Can't really be both.
I think it is ok. They are questioning her having PTSD. It's ridiculous for her to claim PTSD from her doing the killing. DeMarte will clear it up. There is no PTSD. She based it on a lie and maybe it's an old question?

I hope he just insulted a DV survivor with that answer, if you know what I mean.

Right. Jodi was not trapped in a cycle. She had complete freedom. She moved closer to him then was free to move away with no resistance from him. It is ridiculous for them to say this. They didn't even live together.

@TrialDiariesJ: Is Jodi's PTSD centered around the murder or relationship with TA as a whole
Geff- She's experienced a lot of DV from childhood and w/ BF

Not loving this one. ETA...see reassurances up thread. :)

The best part is these questions are coming before JM even has a turn. Wow.

@TrialDiariesJ: In your expert opinion and review of records did DV physical abuse take place?
Geff- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Don't like this one. Foreman asked a similar one of ALV.

@TrialDiariesJ: It may seem to common lay person this could be a consequence of committing the murder. Are there symptoms for Jodi's problems pre murder?

@TrialDiariesJ: It may seem to common lay person this could be a consequence of committing the murder. Are there symptoms for Jodi's problems pre murder?
We have some bright ones on this jury! Hopefully one of them will be a persuasive foreperson

@TrialDiariesJ: On 12/18/14 the Dr testified on a journal entry it was powerful to her TA yelled at her and it violated her Laws of Attraction.#jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Why was this powerful but the DV wasn't enough to write about it
Geff- Some sinks into journal #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members