DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 50s50 seconds ago
Geffner says it's not easy to manipulate tests and it's unlikely. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 47s47 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says he did not see anything in written records backing up claim Travis Alexander masturbated to child *advertiser censored*. @jodiarias

I love Wild as much as anyone.... but really these tweets have become such a joke.
This isn't from WAT. Lol. This is a post by dog.gone.cute who usually posts the WAT tweets (which we really appreciate.) WAT isn't there tonight.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 22s23 seconds ago
The jurors that are asking these questions are buying what Geffner's selling. #JodiArias
---

Not the questions I'm reading.

She must be out of her mind to think that. What?

Whoo. I'm not getting ahead of myself but these questions so far are...good.

There must be a psych on the jury.

She's screwed. Jury has a computer expert and apparently a psych expert as well.

Dr. Geffner says he did not see anything in written records backing up claim Travis Alexander masturbated to child *advertiser censored*. @jodiarias
These are brilliant.

@TrialDiariesJ: Speaking to allegation of the masturbation of male child, other than verbal word from Jodi...cont #Jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: cont....that was reported far after the incident is there anything else that references it? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 13s13 seconds ago
Q: How likely is it that #jodiarias scored low on test scores knowing they would be shared in court.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 24s24 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says @jodiarias couldn't fool testers by trying to intentionally score low on aggressiveness.

Yup, she can't fool testers, she's only capable of fooling hired defense experts :rolleyes:

Sleeveless must be considered ok since she wasn't sent away to change clothes, the judge didn't say anything, and the jail itself was ok with what she wore. /shrug

I don't believe the jail has any role in clothes selection. On the jail's time, she is always in stripes and chains, except maybe when she's allowed to put a cast off sweater on top of them to do an interview. JA's attorneys have been photographed bring JA's clothes to court in a plastic dry cleaning bag, so I gather they have something to do with garment choice. I'm guessing JA travels from the jail to court in her stripes, gets into her mufti outfit in her cell before court starts and changes back into her stripes immediately after, since in the interviews she gave immediately after the guilty verdict (10 minutes?), she was already in her stripes.

Whatever the deal with the clothes, it was on the DT to insist that JA dress respectfully.

Best one yet! There isn't anything backing it up because it is a big fat lie. Loving this jury. Whoever is asking the questions has her pegged and will help the other jurors lean their way. JMO

@TrialDiariesJ: In your professional opinion don't you find it odd someone that journals like this has nothing in it about these incidents? #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Speaking to allegation of the masturbation of male child, other than verbal word from Jodi...cont #Jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: cont....that was reported far after the incident is there anything else that references it? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Boom!

I love Wild as much as anyone.... but really these tweets have become such a joke.

:seeya: This is not the Original WAT -- he has a fill-in in the evenings.

He is usually there is the a.m., but today he did not attend at all.

:(

"Don't you find it odd there's NOTHInG in the journals about any of this".

You guys, they got this. Wooohoooo.

They also asked if there is any proof written ANYWHERE about the pedo claims

@TrialDiariesJ: I understand the cycle of abuse but how is Jodi choosing to hang out and continue to have sex
Geff- That is the cycle #jodiarias #3tvarias

... and to look like she would never kill someone... without a good enough reason.

Oh wait, she messed up! Black is the color of death and she meant to wear PURE white, like an angel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisy24