Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 5 seconds ago
Geffner says he has no proof Jodi wrote the coded messages in the magazines #jodiarias #3tvarias

logic right there
they were jodi's mags...in her possession 100% of that time and she is the one that tried to smuggle them out :facepalm:

No, I think it means she's testifying! She always wears a black blazer when she testifies to cover up her stun belt.

... and to look like she would never kill someone... without a good enough reason.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 6 seconds ago
Geffner is answering Willmott only in "yes and no's" only took him 10 days #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 10s11 seconds ago
Willmott is done. Judge moves on to Juror questions. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 34 seconds ago
Lots of questions they are looking at #jodiarias #3tvarias

its a double edged sword if she testifies again....on one hand,god i would delight in seeing juan rip her to shreds and on the other i don't know if i could put up with another 18 days of it

If what AZLawyer says is right, why would she? She can finish off her story in the rest of her allocution.

MOO

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 6 seconds ago
Juror questions! #jodiarias #3tvarias

ooooooo!

Oh no. Isn't that her testifying jacket? :eek:

:seeya: Yep ! She is preparing for tomorrow !

That is her "sneaky" way of letting everyone know what's going to happen tomorrow !

:gaah: Oh, what a sneak !

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 20s20 seconds ago
#jodiarias just came back out into courtroom wearing a black blazer.
---

Bones must still be chilled after last week's bareness.
Hmmm, usually she only does that when she's about to take the stand, but we know they're done for the day once they finish with Gefg

This is going to sound crazy but I really don't think Jodi is jealous of these women - not for who they are, what they look like, their accomplishments, etc. I think she was irate that Travis, and everyone else, couldn't see how wonderful and perfect Jodi is. I think she'd look for any way she could tout her superiority to them.

To be jealous, she'd have to admit she isn't as pretty as...as smart as...as successful as...etc.

I can see why it gets construed as jealousy but her ego wouldn't allow her to accept she is anything less than absolute perfection. It was Travis' (and everyone else's) fault for not realizing it.

JMO as always.

It does not sound crazy. I think what happens or in my case I need to be reminded that one is talking about the mindset of her as a BDP disorder. What happens is I slip back into the way I can visualize as jealousy vs her type of ego. Then you put it back into proper perspective. My mind wants to wrap around the other that I can understand. It is so hard to understand this type of person. This re-trial has definitely given answers for me on so many levels that would have been left up in the air. She does not think the way I think. (JMO)

BBM:

IIRC, she put on a jacket/blazer right before she took the stand for her super secret testimony !

Remember that day ?

:gaah:

I love Wild as much as anyone.... but really these tweets have become such a joke.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
Question was regarding norms
Geff-The testing didn't include incarcerated people #Jodiarias #3tvarias

I'm saying again what I said on here in 2013. There's no way that Travis bodyslammed Jodi on hard tile. When I was in my early fifties, I tripped on a handicap ramp outside a drugstore. I had my right foot already on the sidewalk. I guess I didn't pick up my left foot enough. It hit the side of the ramp (where it goes up diagonally), and I was flung onto the sidewalk. I couldn't get up at all. I had broken my femur all the way through right near the ball of my hip. I had to have a hip replacement. Jodi was younger than I was, but she still would have been hurt if he slammed her down as hard as she has acted. She wouldn't have been rolling over quickly, running down the hall, jumping on a movable shelf, etc.

Please get this straight most of pedophiles who molest boys are straight, in a heterosexual relationship

:wagon: I see your first post!

This trial has nothing to do with molestation of boys

:seeya:

@TrialDiariesJ: If Jodi was tested years later how accurate are these tests?
Geff- I'm looking for consistency #jodiarias #3tvarias

I like this. I like this. I like this.

If Jodi was tested years later how accurate are these tests?

which there is -10000% of

If Jodi was tested years later how accurate are these tests?

which there is -10000% of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members