Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the questions make it abundantly clear what the jury thinks of Dr Geffner and his "testimony".

Jury questions make me so nervous. There is bound to be a few that make us pause. O.O

This is going to sound crazy but I really don't think Jodi is jealous of these women - not for who they are, what they look like, their accomplishments, etc. I think she was irate that Travis, and everyone else, couldn't see how wonderful and perfect Jodi is. I think she'd look for any way she could tout her superiority to them.

To be jealous, she'd have to admit she isn't as pretty as...as smart as...as successful as...etc.

I can see why it gets construed as jealousy but her ego wouldn't allow her to accept she is anything less than absolute perfection. It was Travis' (and everyone else's) fault for not realizing it.

JMO as always.

BritsKate, it doesn't sound crazy at all. Seriously, you've changed how I see her. What you're saying makes perfect sense to me.

OH NO not the black blazer. Evil is going to talk NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 20s20 seconds ago
#jodiarias just came back out into courtroom wearing a black blazer.
---

Bones must still be chilled after last week's bareness.

No, I think it means she's testifying! She always wears a black blazer when she testifies to cover up her stun belt.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 34 seconds ago
Lots of questions they are looking at #jodiarias #3tvarias

its a double edged sword if she testifies again....on one hand,god i would delight in seeing juan rip her to shreds and on the other i don't know if i could put up with another 18 days of it

Following along today. Thanks to all who posted tweets and those with eyes in the Courtroom. First Trial I was here Mach 90. This phase I stepped away for a bit. Due to the Law of Attraction I have nothing noteworthy to post LOL
It's all so disgusting,my heart breaks for the Family.Sigh.....

Bless you all for being here..... I cannot do it anymore... Same old crap.... just a different day

Such a joke!

My only concern at this point is that the DT will say because they had to "rush" so Dr G could catch his jet plane back to Cali that they must once again ask for a mistrial. Or take the DP off the table. There was a strategy for that lame *advertiser censored** graph........drag it out so he cant finish.

I read here sometimes and I figured if anyone knew the answer to this question, you guys would. So Travis had a journal, was there nothing in there that could be used as evidence? My apologies if this question belongs somewhere else.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 5 seconds ago
Back in session #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 20s20 seconds ago

#jodiarias just came back out into courtroom wearing a black blazer.

--Bones must still be chilled after last week's bareness.

BBM:

IIRC, she put on a jacket/blazer right before she took the stand for her super secret testimony !

Remember that day ?

:gaah:

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 33s34 seconds ago
Jury brought back in. #jodiarias

She envied every SINGLE word Travis ever uttered to another PERSON. Not just female.
Well yeah. Psychopaths like to be the sole focus. My comment kinda jumped off of Wild's chart. I don't believe Jodi murdered Travis out of jealousy or insecurity at all.

More like sheer and utter hatred over not being able to control him, being exposed for her true colors, feeling embarrassed, etc.

I love the juror questions and the fact that they are even allowed. This is one thing Arizona courts get right. Meebee, this jury is not dumb or fooled. Have faith!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
Geff says it's not important if Abe got the letter from #jodiarias #3tvarias

Let's hope the defense rests after Geff gets off the stand so they don't give her the chance to change her mind overnight and stretch this out another month.

No way they'll rest tonight. They'll tell the judge they have to confer with their client and decide overnight so that JM does not know what to expect tomorrow.

MOO

It would make sense that she do it at night (testify) where people less likely follow as they have other responsibilities. Do you think that could be a strategy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicank