Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Juan doesn't get to re-cross? Of course not....silly me....

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 51s 52 seconds ago
Attorney's are looking at the questions on the break #jodiarias #3tvarias

I'd love to see a repeat of the type of questions jurors asked LaViolette!

If she doesn't say anything about money problems in her journals then that is substantial proof they were the issue, since we know she avoids writing about anything negative. Right?

Did she have a journal before she became Mormon/met Travis

Yes, jury questions!!!

I can't wait. Plus, I'm anxiously waiting for the the words "the defense rests". I wonder if anyone from the jury stands up and cheers when they hear that lol

She concocted all this from the tragic demise of Daniel Freeman's brother. She's as wicked as Lucifer.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

The texts are right there on the projector with Travis asking a girl that question. It's not hearsay.

True, but I think the point she was making is that is a jokey way that guys flirt with girls nowadays. My DD caught my DS saying it to a girl on a FB comment and we made mad fun of him for it for months. :floorlaugh:

hmmmm... just have to throw this in. Guess who is listed as a friend on MDLR's Facebook. None other than Michael Kieffer. Guess that explains how he gets all the "scoops"

Geff's instructions from JA/LKN/JW = Take p-l-e-n-t-y of time answering juror questions

True, but I think the point she was making is that is a jokey way that guys flirt with girls nowadays. My DD caught my DS saying it to a girl on a FB comment and we made mad fun of him for it for months. :floorlaugh:

wow.....

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 48s49 seconds ago
It seems like Counsel and Judge SS are going over jury questions during the recess. #jodiarias

Generally, I don't drink on weeknights, but I need a bottle of wine and straw for this carp.

Share?

wine-bottle-hands-holding-two-straws-26640963.jpg

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/wine-bottle-hands-holding-two-straws-26640963.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm