Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 29 seconds ago
Geff doesn't think it was the foreclosure or money problems because her journals only speak of Travis. #jodiarias #3tvarias

If she doesn't say anything about money problems in her journals then that is substantial proof they were the issue, since we know she avoids writing about anything negative. Right?

Because someone took her 20 lbs of makeup out of a backpack? Did she mention that trauma on any of her multiple PTSD tests?

This is still cracking me up. Thank you for the laugh. I really really needed it. :D

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 32s 33 seconds ago
Geffner can answer like a champ for Willmott #jodiarias #3tvarias

funny that

Yes and how he was shopping that trip around to several others until Mimi agreed to go. To me if Jodi found out all this she wanted to kill him. It makes me mad when being naive to a player is equalized with abuse. So unfair to real abuse victims.

Naive to a player? What does that mean?

I'm guessing the jury is not listening to anything the Geff has to say after last week.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 21 seconds ago
We have a stretch break and should be done by 6:45pm MST #jodiarias #3tvarias

JA not aggressive says Geff via testing and history of events. Going to see Bianca was only assertive not a nasty confrontation. Geff says DeMarte made error calling it that and based opinions on mistake.

Doesn't Dr F have a copyright on that "assertive not aggressive" thing?

Re: Child *advertiser censored* Laws in Arizona, and Federal laws as well, are very severe.
http://statelaws.findlaw.com/arizon...iser censored*-laws.html#sthash.G8uIUMGH.dpuf

One AZ defendant received a 200 year sentence for possessing 20 pictures of child *advertiser censored*.
False accusations can be deadly, for it seems that the onus is on the person accused to prove his/her innocence rather than on the prosecution to prove guilt.

http://www.jeffreybartolinolaw.com/...*advertiser censored*-Child-Molestation.shtml

This character assassination by Arias, Geffner, et al should be prosecuted, IMO.
AZL, would that be possible? Could McW/W1 be charged?

I'm pretty sure that they won't be charged with anything, but this continuing trial of Travis Alexander for nonexistent *advertiser censored* instead of focusing on the crime of his murder by JA really bothers me.

BBM

No, not for what was presented in court. And I believe he could not even be sued for what he said in social media, because the victim of his defamation was already deceased.

Not sure but if new exhibit are introduced can't JM come back with questions?

Only if the new exhibit presents new information--not if it's just a summary/visual aid.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ

Geff says no aggressive behavior from Jodi except when a teen once. No aggression on testing #jodiarias#3tvarias

==================================================================

Wait a minute...

I just checked the autopsy photos again.

I detect a little aggression in stab wounds one through 27.

Both the slashed throat and the bullet hole in his head indicate some amount of aggression as well.

Try again, Doc.

Ive done good lately not harping on the judge but what is going on right now by the DT should be stopped by this judge. She has every legal right to call her own sidebar and reprimand the DT for being repetitive and unless they have something new then to release the witness.

She is not doing her job IMO. And this is not anything close to an appeal concern. Its common sense.

Yes she does have the right, but unfortunately she doesn't have the balls backbone.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 51s 52 seconds ago
Attorney's are looking at the questions on the break #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 21 seconds ago
We have a stretch break and should be done by 6:45pm MST #jodiarias #3tvarias

How long is this? An hour and 10 minutes away or 2 hours and 10 minutes? I'm in Canada and I am not familiar with MsT time

MK is such a drama queen, and Geff is an idiot.... do they even realize that's the way it's said now (and has been for several years)... guys don't just come right out and say they want to bang your booty or make love, they say.... "how about makin' some babies".

The texts are right there on the projector with Travis asking a girl that question. It's not hearsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee