Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the laws of attraction. Would she write about those things, Geff? [ I guess that Lws of attraction thing only counts when it is about abuse?]

Yeah, isn't getting fired a negative thing???

JA not aggressive says Geff via testing and history of events. Going to see Bianca was only assertive not a nasty confrontation. Geff says DeMarte made error calling it that and based opinions on mistake.

I suppose when JA slashed TA tires on 2 different occasions then she was just being assertive.

Let this guy get on the plane. Enough.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
The letter Jodi typed to Abe is important. She sent it to TA to assure him #jodiarias #3tvarias
But not to Abe because she's a sneaky little liar...bet she sent herself flowers to make TA jealous too, but I'm sure that's somehow just a reflection of his abuse of her small feeble mind!

Can you tell I'm fed up, lol?

Please get this straight most of pedophiles who molest boys are straight, in a heterosexual relationship

Yeah, as a cover. They keep a girlfriend or wife to hide their sickness and to prey on their children. They don't go around flirting and setting with every woman he comes in contact with, play manipulative mind games with them or waste their time with regular old adult *advertiser censored*. He'd only do that if they had kids, which none of them did. Why would Travis be jealous of these women if he was actually a pedophile? He'd call it a loss and move on to the next one. Travis had not one single marker of a man who was a pedophile. Please get that straight.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Willmott keep trying to get in writing only good things in a memorial book is normal....Juan objected, it got sustained #jodiarias #3tvarias

BK says JW whipping along because there are lots of juror ???

I hope Jen drags this out so they run out of time for jury questions. That will really make the jury mad lol

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Willmott and Geffner read the various love/lust texts to several women during the same time period. Several times talks about making babies.

MK is such a drama queen, and Geff is an idiot.... do they even realize that's the way it's said now (and has been for several years)... guys don't just come right out and say they want to bang your booty or make love, they say.... "how about makin' some babies".

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 16m16 minutes ago

No, I was hungry. I ate it. RT @FyraEnSex @WildAboutTrial Did you run out of purple crayon?

Sodomy
Anal or oral intercourse between human beings, or any sexual relations between a human being and an animal, the act of which may be punishable as a criminal offense.
The word sodomy acquired different meanings over time. Under the Common Law, sodomy consisted of anal intercourse. Traditionally courts and statutes referred to it as a "crime against nature" or as copulation "against the order of nature." In the United States, the term eventually encompassed oral sex as well as anal sex. The crime of sodomy was classified as a felony.

So offensive to insinuated that Travis did ANYTHING illegal. He has sex with woman. Some oral, some anal. WTF cares? It's not against the law to enjoy this type of sexual intimacy with a partner, as he was doing with JA. She was a very willing participant. Unfortunately, we have to hear about their private sex life, because she slaughtered Travis and now is trying to use this an an excuse for the slaughtering of a human being. TRAVIS is the victim. To insinuate anything other than that, is just disgraceful. Websleuths is victim friendly. The pedo lies and all that other garbage has been brought into this case with zero proof. However, it can be discussed because it has been brought up. Being gay has NEVER come up and I find it disgusting, especially on a victim friendly forum. I don't care if someone is gay or not, there is ZERO evidence of it being brought into this courtroom. Let's not add more rumor and depict the victim anymore than what we were forced to read when searching the internet. I feel "safe" from that garbage at WS, I hope it continues.

ETA: for those coming in late, this was a response to something posted about Travis.

Isn't there a time limit on those? Oh please tell me there's a time limit. :please:

Ive done good lately not harping on the judge but what is going on right now by the DT should be stopped by this judge. She has every legal right to call her own sidebar and reprimand the DT for being repetitive and unless they have something new then to release the witness.

She is not doing her job IMO. And this is not anything close to an appeal concern. Its common sense.

This is all directed at the 4 older jurors, Hammer home abuse & she won't get DP. Exact same situation as the first jury.
Have faith- I'm in my 50's and my husband is in his 60's and I'm fairly confident we'd both vote Death, I know I would!!! Being middle-aged doesn't make you stupid.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30s 30 seconds ago
Jury looks checked out....heads down, some looking some not. Defense needs to wrap this up #jodiarias #3tvarias

they have zero comprehension of a jury

This is not for the jury. Just as JA has an obsession to trash Travis, the DT has an obsession to WIN something...anything. They stopped playing to the jury long ago IMO.

Ziggy, Does the chart list who he invited to Cancun? TIA~ Frigga

Yes and how he was shopping that trip around to several others until Mimi agreed to go. To me if Jodi found out all this she wanted to kill him. It makes me mad when being naive to a player is equalized with abuse. So unfair to real abuse victims.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 32 seconds ago
Juans annoyed he's standing to object...leading, overruled.
We are hearing about the testing of the body slamming and choking #jodiarias

But not to Abe because she's a sneaky little liar...bet she sent herself flowers to make TA jealous too, but I'm sure that's somehow just a reflection of his abuse of her small feeble mind!

Can you tell I'm fed up, lol?

She couldn't afford flowers or I'm sure she would have.

I'm fed up too. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member