Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what happened here but I posted twice!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 30 seconds ago
Geff says no aggressive behavior from Jodi except when a teen once. No aggression on testing #jodiarias #3tvarias

and kicking the door in,doggy boy...the cat need i go on

michaelbkiefer
Now discussing the Chris and Sky Hughes emails in which they call Alexander abusive to #jodiarias--strategically when Martinez can't rebut.
1/26/15, 4:08 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Juror questions please, then send this colossal waste packing.

Defense sure is dragging this out.... Dr. Geff needs to hurry up with his version of fiction and JW needs to hurry this version of fiction along so we can get to the Jury Questions. He's got to get on that big jet plane, and hopefully we will never ever see him again.

Hey Wilmott:

How many women did Travis live with?

How many men did Jodi live with?

This week has me particularly bitter with JA and her whole team, and to some extinct JSS/justice system. A sweet aunt passed, my bf of 30 years , who is intelligent, hard working, a wonderful mother and helps everyone she can has had a stroke. Det Flores'son, with his whole life ahead of him, tragically died.

Yet, this creature still isn't in prison even.

Can't make this make sense in my mind.

JA not aggressive says Geff via testing and history of events. Going to see Bianca was only assertive not a nasty confrontation. Geff says DeMarte made error calling it that and based opinions on mistake.

I've always wondered if Travis and these gals stepped up the flirting a few notches because Travis was trying to get rid of Jodi and her snooping in on his e-mail.
Sorry...that should have referenced the emails being used to prank JA.
I can't see that...why not just change the password? But I've been wrong so many times!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 42s 42 seconds ago
I thought she kicked in some wall, broke some windows, squeezed a cat, kicked a dog.....#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 29 seconds ago
Geff doesn't think it was the foreclosure or money problems because her journals only speak of Travis. #jodiarias #3tvarias
But she wasn't some crazed obsessive girl? Honestly, if your losing your house to foreclosure and you have nothing better to journal about than a guy that's not that in to you then there are dome serious problems with you. OR you wrote this garbage BS after you murdered someone as some pathetic way of justifying your heinous actions.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Geff says DeMarte said the confrontation between Bianca & Jodi was aggressive & it was a mistake she based opinions on #jodiarias #3tvarias

23:22
JA: Once we broke up…he brought it up. He actually proposed to me… a lot of times, but he wasn’t serious. Umm… I think he was serious once, and it was when we broke up, and umm… that was really hard because we were on the phone, and it was just ….like…none of that stuff should be done on the phone anyway, but I was 100’s of miles away and ummm I told him that I loved him. We didn’t say I Love You during our relationship but we said it afterward. It was weird.

AND

July 2008 – Interrogation with Female Officer

01:22
JA: We both have betrayed each other, but it was so long ago, you know. The last time we even talked about marriage on a serious level was when we were still dating over a year ago, and the last time he proposed to me, once…He proposed to me a lot of times, but he wasn’t always serious. He just kind of said it, “marry me” you know, as a joke. Umm…

01:43
FO: But how did that make you feel – when he said “marry me” as a joke? I mean, did you want it?

01:45
JA: Not… not after we had broken up. It was kind of like laughs. It was really kind that he would joke like that, umm and we would laugh, you know. I took it as a compliment because it’s when I did something that maybe in his eyes he saw me as a good person, and so he’d be like wow this is a good girl, marry me. It was more of a compliment, it wasn’t a serious proposal. Umm… you know, so marriage, I just…As much as I love Travis, I just have always…there’s something inside that says he’s not the guy I’m gonna’ marry.

6:47
JA: Yeah, and I there was also I already knew him well. I knew him through and through. I loved him and I cared about him. I knew we weren’t going to get married so I just…

And yet, I thought she was the winner of the "wife lottery":waitasec:

Generally, I don't drink on weeknights, but I need a bottle of wine and straw for this carp.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
But when Jodi told TA she had dates she was slammed down and choked till she almost died #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 29 seconds ago
Geff says Jodi wanted the best for Travis in her writings #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members