Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: The defense is blaming Jodi's behavior on Travis #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 17s 18 seconds ago
The defense is blaming Jodi's behavior on Travis #jodiarias #3tvarias

LOW

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
Sorry about my typos. Texting skills bad.
Feb 5 she writes about getting fired Friday m Mimi's. Also a note that TA Was abusive to her. All juror eyes are up. Evidence in texts that TA apologizes consistent with her reports. He says sorry about what happens to her (firing). JW trying to show JA is consistent with what she writes and what she tells psychologists.
How do we know he was not sorry she lost her job, times are stressful (economy) and maybe a blessing that a better opportunity is around the corner. JMO

Yes he is saying it may be a blessing in disguise- JW point sometimes hard to follow but it is that what JA wrote, what she told psychologists all cohesive so the jury will buy that she caught TA mast to pics of 7 yo boys, then he abused her and broke her finger but journal refers to the absence of entries due to nothing noteworthy is bcuz of law of attraction.

Fired from Mimi's? Two different stories. #1 she had only a couple of customer complaints but they fired her. #2 (to her supporters on Twitter) She accidentally ate three muffins over three months and forgot to pay for them.

I think we should call her lies "snowflakes" because she never tells the same lie twice!

So I don't get it. Each of these women slit Travis' throat? Shot him in the head? Stabbed him over and over again? That have gone so far afield.

So true. The DT just proved that all his other dates are normal people and just move on when they realize it isnt going to work out. Jodi is the only one who freaked out and decided to murder him.

Good Job DT. You are hammering it home that she deserves the DP.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 53s53 seconds ago
Geffner and Willmott continue to go over TA's relationships, and correspondences w/ other women. #jodiarias

What a complete waste of time. Why would the jury even care about him flirting or sexting? They were not in an exclusive relationship. She moved to California. He could flirt as much as he desired. What does this have to do with her getting DP or not?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 12 seconds ago
More blame....Jodi was sad, more depressed, not happy according to others when she knew Travis #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 23s23 seconds ago
Geffner's sexting chart shows 12 different women, most of whom did not know about each other. Invited several to Cancun until Mimi agreed.
BFD, a single man chats with a good number of women and invites some on vacation with him...how is that abusive much less relevant to why CMJA shouldn't get the DP for brutally slaughtering TA? Oh yeah, it isn't. Just more DT smoke and mirrors BS trying to fog the jurors for real (vs CMJAs all too convenient fake fog)

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 29 seconds ago
Geff doesn't think it was the foreclosure or money problems because her journals only speak of Travis. #jodiarias #3tvarias

JA's New Mitigators:

1. TA was a playa who wouldn't marry me.
  2. Please believe he was also a pedophile; therefore, he needed to die.
  3. I killed him to save the children and women of child-bearing age.
  4. Don't thank me. Just knowing the sacrifice I made is thanks enough. Now let me go.

Seriously?

Jury?

Are you getting this?

Apparently he texted Reagan 'When are we going to make a baby?' which sounds like a joke to me. I'd certainly take it as one if a friend who flirted with me texted something like that.

So out of context. Sigh.

And, Travis never sent JA a text asking when they will be having a baby. Pretty telling, right there.

WildAboutTrial
Geff's not the only one with the graphs... #jodiarias http://t.co/6wWWJEKDIa
1/26/15, 3:58 PM
B7jIsM6.png

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
#Jodiarias has had same blank stare all day. No emotions #3tvarias

Jury uber attentive to this testimony and Geffs opinion. July, August 2007 now going toward suicide speak in her journal but never references the foreclosure only TA. Geff says this is after she walked in on TA making out with another woman. Showing journal entry she wants to die.

Oh good God. Travis is dead. She's alive. Who was more jealous?

Let's call Lisa back to the stand to refute this BS. And if Travis was jealous (in Jodi's mind only), why was he telling her to date other people???

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 20s 20 seconds ago
TA was texting Lisa and a Maria at same time. He was sexting but Maria seemed game #jodiarias #3tvarias

JA: if you don't give me a plea deal and make me go to trial I will hurt everyone I can. Marriages will fail. Reputations will be ruined. Friendships will be broken....

Geff doesn't think it was the foreclosure or money problems because her journals only speak of Travis. #jodiarias #3tvarias

What about the laws of attraction. Would she write about those things, Geff? [ I guess that Lws of attraction thing only counts when it is about abuse?]

Then doesn't that revert to law of attraction, LOL? Cant write bad finances...too negative!

And this is a psychologist speaking. So what if she didn't kill him but had gone to him for help and showed him these journals. Would he not have indicated that she was unhealthily obsessed with a man who did not love her and that she needed to move on? Would he have blamed Travis for her "problems" in that situation?

MOO

Jury uber attentive to this testimony and Geffs opinion. July, August 2007 now going toward suicide speak in her journal but never references the foreclosure only TA. Geff says this is after she walked in on TA making out with another woman. Showing journal entry she wants to die.

How is that consistent with the law of attraction!? Saying you want to die is pretty negative, to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User1652735