Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 11s11 seconds ago
Now Geffner/Willmott discuss times when Alexander talks about marrying #jodiarias.

23:22
JA: Once we broke up…he brought it up. He actually proposed to me… a lot of times, but he wasn’t serious. Umm… I think he was serious once, and it was when we broke up, and umm… that was really hard because we were on the phone, and it was just ….like…none of that stuff should be done on the phone anyway, but I was 100’s of miles away and ummm I told him that I loved him. We didn’t say I Love You during our relationship but we said it afterward. It was weird.

AND

July 2008 – Interrogation with Female Officer

01:22
JA: We both have betrayed each other, but it was so long ago, you know. The last time we even talked about marriage on a serious level was when we were still dating over a year ago, and the last time he proposed to me, once…He proposed to me a lot of times, but he wasn’t always serious. He just kind of said it, “marry me” you know, as a joke. Umm…

01:43
FO: But how did that make you feel – when he said “marry me” as a joke? I mean, did you want it?

01:45
JA: Not… not after we had broken up. It was kind of like laughs. It was really kind that he would joke like that, umm and we would laugh, you know. I took it as a compliment because it’s when I did something that maybe in his eyes he saw me as a good person, and so he’d be like wow this is a good girl, marry me. It was more of a compliment, it wasn’t a serious proposal. Umm… you know, so marriage, I just…As much as I love Travis, I just have always…there’s something inside that says he’s not the guy I’m gonna’ marry.

6:47
JA: Yeah, and I there was also I already knew him well. I knew him through and through. I loved him and I cared about him. I knew we weren’t going to get married so I just…

I thought he liked lil boys, not women?

Well.....7 year old boys....12 year old girls ...and all those women he was texting
This defense is all over the place

If she couldn't reconcile that she had done it, and had such little memory, why did she IMMEDIATELY begin to cover her tracks by calling TA's cell to invite him to Othello< and to call Ryan and tell him she got lost and fell asleep?

How in the H.E. double-hockey-sticks did she piece together a complete story about ninjas that just so happened to FIt THE CRIME scene evidence and her travels beyond until she woke up from the fog!
Special snowflake my a$$. She is just the same as any other common murderer!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 12 seconds ago
Geffner is making a big deal that a Mormon man wanted to make babies with some Mormon women....#jodiarias #3tvarias

Not sure but if new exhibit are introduced can't JM come back with questions?

I don't know. Probably. I really don't think these doctors doing this things independently over the weekend, in mitigation, after their direct, should be allowed. If it was important or note-worthy, it should have been done in the first trial, or at least before direct wrapped up. Not on his own, over the weekend, presented mid-mitigation.

Idiot.
Done with this crap for today.
Show me a graph of his child *advertiser censored* watching activities then.

I fervently hope that JW and KN are ostracized by their legal peers once this trial ends.

If Jen ever shuts up and rests, will this be the complete list of people who took the stand for the defense in front of the jury?
- The defendant
- Psych "Expert" #1 Dr F
- Computer "Expert" John Doe
- Psych "Expert" #2 Dr G

Is that it? The lying defendant, two so-called experts who spent weeks as hired guns doing nothing but trashing the victim and making up excuses for the murderer, and a short interlude from the only secret witness who at least showed his face.

Did I miss anyone? No family? No friends? No coworkers? No one in person who could corroborate a single word she said? Zip, zilch, nada? I hope Juan finds a way to note that in his closing in case the jury missed it. Pathetic.

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Willmott and Geffner read the various love/lust texts to several women during the same time period. Several times talks about making babies.

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer · 56s57 seconds ago
Alexander and Chatainya exchange texts about a tryst they had--while working other women. #jodiarias

So I don't get it. Each of these women slit Travis' throat? Shot him in the head? Stabbed him over and over again? That have gone so far afield.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 29 seconds ago
Well Jodi and Travis have the longest bar in this graph and Chatanya Lay has the smallest..well it's a toss up w/ Eylse Lee #jodiarias

I am SO happy they are dumb enough to include Chatanya.

I have NEVER seen such desperation in all my born life

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 11s 12 seconds ago
Geffner is making a big deal that a Mormon man wanted to make babies with some Mormon women....#jodiarias #3tvarias
Apparently he texted Reagan 'When are we going to make a baby?' which sounds like a joke to me. I'd certainly take it as one if a friend who flirted with me texted something like that.

So out of context. Sigh.

If Jen ever shuts up and rests, will this be the complete list of people who took the stand for the defense in front of the jury?
- The defendant
- Psych "Expert" #1 Dr F
- Computer "Expert" John Doe
- Psych "Expert" #2 Dr G

Is that it? The lying defendant, two so-called experts who spent weeks as hired guns doing nothing but trashing the victim and making up excuses for the murderer, and a short interlude from the only secret witness who at least showed his face.

Did I miss anyone? No family? No friends? No coworkers? No one in person who could corroborate a single word she said? Zip, zilch, nada? I hope Juan finds a way to note that in his closing in case the jury missed it. Pathetic.

Don't forget Det. Flores a few times.

EXACTLY. Invited anyone and everyone BUT Arias. This goes against all the carp JW is trying to say about their relationship being seriously. Travis wanted go with anyone but JA.

Bet she knew that. Maybe it was the utter complete and total rejection of her - four!!! -- anyone but her!!!! that she couldn't abide.

First time poster. I can't believe this is our justice system. The defense is lying to get a murderer off. I still want to live and raise my daughter in a place where you tell the truth no matter the consequences. It is a sad sad sight. I hope karma comes back to get them. You would think there is something the judge could do because the lying and covering up is obvious. I was under the assumption that was against the law.

:wagon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member