Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Child *advertiser censored* Laws in Arizona, and Federal laws as well, are very severe.
http://statelaws.findlaw.com/arizon...iser censored*-laws.html#sthash.G8uIUMGH.dpuf

One AZ defendant received a 200 year sentence for possessing 20 pictures of child *advertiser censored*.
False accusations can be deadly, for it seems that the onus is on the person accused to prove his/her innocence rather than on the prosecution to prove guilt.

http://www.jeffreybartolinolaw.com/...*advertiser censored*-Child-Molestation.shtml

This character assassination by Arias, Geffner, et al should be prosecuted, IMO.
AZL, would that be possible? Could McW/W1 be charged?

I'm pretty sure that they won't be charged with anything, but this continuing trial of Travis Alexander for nonexistent *advertiser censored* instead of focusing on the crime of his murder by JA really bothers me.

Right, and with penalties that severe, TA is going to label the folder with HIS OWN NAME and then tell an acquaintance about his crime. Sure, MM>

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 35s36 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says in January 2008, #JodiArias writes there is something off about Travis.
---

Really? Then why were you still chasing him?

IIRC, the context of that line was that she couldn't understand why he wasn't head over heels about her.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 29 seconds ago
Well Jodi and Travis have the longest bar in this graph and Chatanya Lay has the smallest..well it's a toss up w/ Eylse Lee #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 24 seconds ago
Geffner prepared a graph over the weekend about TA and his chatting with other women #jodiarias #3tvarias

I thought he liked lil boys, not women?

@TrialDiariesJ: Geffner prepared a graph over the weekend about TA and his chatting with other women #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wow. He really wants the jury to know what a bad guy travis was.

Why is this being allowed? He is on re-direct. He really has some b@lls to prepare something over the weekend, when he is already done with direct.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 23s23 seconds ago
Geffner's sexting chart shows 12 different women, most of whom did not know about each other. Invited several to Cancun until Mimi agreed.

@TrialDiariesJ: Geffner prepared a graph over the weekend about TA and his chatting with other women #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wow. He really wants the jury to know what a bad guy travis was.

JA sure does. This is all on her.

michael kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 23s23 seconds ago
geffner's sexting chart shows 12 different women, most of whom did not know about each other. Invited several to cancun until mimi agreed.

and?...

OFGS... Putting on a chart all the women he was texting at once..a BAR graph.

:thud:

And then has to mention that TA asked 4 before mimi to go to Cancun. This has JA hands all over it! She wants to destroy anyone who loved or was associated with him.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 24 seconds ago
Geffner prepared a graph over the weekend about TA and his chatting with other women #jodiarias #3tvarias

Idiot.
Done with this crap for today.
Show me a graph of his child *advertiser censored* watching activities then.

Why is this being allowed? He is on re-direct. He really has some b@lls to prepare something over the weekend, when he is already done with direct.

Not sure but if new exhibit are introduced can't JM come back with questions?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 23s23 seconds ago
Geffner's sexting chart shows 12 different women, most of whom did not know about each other. Invited several to Cancun until Mimi agreed.

EXACTLY. Invited anyone and everyone BUT Arias. This goes against all the carp JW is trying to say about their relationship being seriously. Travis wanted to go with anyone but JA.

First time poster. I can't believe this is our justice system. The defense is lying to get a murderer off. I still want to live and raise my daughter in a place where you tell the truth no matter the consequences. It is a sad sad sight. I hope karma comes back to get them. You would think there is something the judge could do because the lying and covering up is obvious. I was under the assumption that was against the law.

What lie are you taking about?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 11s11 seconds ago
Now Geffner/Willmott discuss times when Alexander talks about marrying #jodiarias.

Are these conversations about marriage told to us by JA, or de we ever see TA say it in his own words anywhere?

Am I the only one tickled pink Travis invited 4 women to go to Cancun...but not Jodi?

The DT has no perception whatsoever of the Jury. It almost seems like they just want to punish everyone including the jury for trying to get justice for the murder.

Just like Travis Victor Alexander. They are collateral damage. MOO

Originally Posted by Truth Detector
If the whole 'expert' witness thing doesn't work out, there's probably a lucrative offer pending from Brita or Culligan:

Or thick and absorbent Bounty.

Well, Bounty is, after all, the quicker picker-upper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member