Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Texts with Lisa A. Geff says on again off again pattern up and down, attack then apologize and jealousy of another man when broken up.

IMO this is a stretch. 5 min recess.

BUT....none with Jodi!!

This is getting old. I hope the jurors are sick of listening to the same carp over and over again. Juan gets up, gets to the point and steps away with confidence. Wilma unsure, tries to drum it in the the jurors brains. Hopefully they tuned her out. I sure did.

Whizzed by. Did I read the DT is saying T wanted to get back together with her after April 2008?? No way.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Willmott reads TA's text as if he's mad or angry..how does she know? #Jodiarias #3tvarias
She's hoping for an Oscar since we all know she won't be winning any awards for het lawyering skills given she had to run to JSS in sidebar for help !

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 9s 10 seconds ago
We are looking at text messages between TA and Lisa Andrews and Geffner says there is jealousy from TA #Jodiarias #3tvarias

OMG, not again. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

After break expect to hear more about TA jealousy texts to LA (which TA said was a joke) and that this was going on with another woman as well while he and JA were doing it ( what else do I call it when the line of boyfriend and girlfriend are so blurred?)

IMO I read the texts on the screen and even without LAs come backs you can tell how easy it is to misinterpret texts.

Sorry, gang, I can't take it anymore. Yadda, yadda, yadda, repeat thirty times and rinse. It all sickens me.

I'm waiting for the juror questions. We really need to know what's in their heads since the time Geffner was on the stand in December through this mind-numbing filth.

The fact is he loved Deanna, spent years with her, and he never loved the psycho and barely gave her the time of day. Nothing to do with marriage. Still very galling to the murderer. And seeing Deanna will remind her. Heh.

Glad that you TA's mind!

First time poster. I can't believe this is our justice system. The defense is lying to get a murderer off. I still want to live and raise my daughter in a place where you tell the truth no matter the consequences. It is a sad sad sight. I hope karma comes back to get them. You would think there is something the judge could do because the lying and covering up is obvious. I was under the assumption that was against the law.

Has it occurred to anyone that if any part of this child *advertiser censored* stuff was true then several people, IMO, have committed crimes. The Bishop, McGee, Jodi, the attorneys (all 3) and JSS for not reporting it to the FBI and making sure the creeps who put it out there were busted. This just makes me sick.

Re: Child *advertiser censored* Laws in Arizona, and Federal laws as well, are very severe.
An Arizona child *advertiser censored* conviction carries severe penalties including a minimum of ten years prison time for each violation, fines, a long probationary sentence, a criminal record, and sex offender registration. Each count must be served consecutively.
http://statelaws.findlaw.com/arizon...iser censored*-laws.html#sthash.G8uIUMGH.dpuf

One AZ defendant received a 200 year sentence for possessing 20 pictures of child *advertiser censored*.
False accusations can be deadly, for it seems that the onus is on the person accused to prove his/her innocence rather than on the prosecution to prove guilt.

Child abuse and molestation accusations can often arise during contentious situations, such as a divorce or child custody dispute. Unfortunately, an accusation of molestation does not have to be true to be damaging to an individual's reputation and family. Unfortunately, false accusations of molestation, even if proven to be unsubstantiated, has damaging effects on an individual's reputation and family. A conviction for molestation could result to will result, sex offender registration and other penalties that can forever impact your life.
http://www.jeffreybartolinolaw.com/...*advertiser censored*-Child-Molestation.shtml

This character assassination by Arias, Geffner, et al should be prosecuted, IMO.
AZL, would that be possible? Could McW/W1 be charged?

I'm pretty sure that they won't be charged with anything, but this continuing trial of Travis Alexander for nonexistent *advertiser censored* instead of focusing on the crime of his murder by JA really bothers me.

Nurmi and Wilmott don't call anyone licensed in Arizona to testify but instead hire three randoms who are all friendly with each other. Not suspicious at all.

Now that I know <modsnip> was a guest speaker at one of Geff's or ALV's seminars a few months ago in San Diego, I wonder if they all knew each other prior to 2013? If not, I guess ALV turned the defense team on to the rest of her unscrupulous cohorts.

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer · 11s11 seconds ago
Now Geffner/Willmott discuss times when Alexander talks about marrying #jodiarias.

JA was interrupted because what Sherry was allowing her to do was unconstitutional! Yet, she will be rewarded with part 2 of her testimony and NO cross by JM.
Arizona owes the Alexanders an apology....

Tammy Rose &#8207;@News20Chopper · 35s36 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says in January 2008, #JodiArias writes there is something off about Travis.
---

Really? Then why were you still chasing him?

The 13th Juror MD &#8207;@The13thJurorMD 1m1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ
Willmott presenting isolated TA / JA text evidence. Not one Juror taking notes as we go down "Rehash" Hwy #Jodiarias @TrialDiariesJ

tee hee

The DT has no perception whatsoever of the Jury. It almost seems like they just want to punish everyone including the jury for trying to get justice for the murder.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 24 seconds ago
Geffner prepared a graph over the weekend about TA and his chatting with other women #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Geffner prepared a graph over the weekend about TA and his chatting with other women #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wow. He really wants the jury to know what a bad guy travis was.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 24 seconds ago
Geffner prepared a graph over the weekend about TA and his chatting with other women #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wow. A single man chatting up females. Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member