Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
Willmott stresses that whether #jodiarias and Alexander called themselves boyfriend and girlfriend, they saw each other and had lots of sex.

Yes, yes, there is a perfectly good explanation for every little thing that JA has done including murder. She loved him before, during and after she butchered the life out of him. Murder equals love says the Defense.

Willmott stresses that whether #jodiarias and Alexander called themselves boyfriend and girlfriend, they saw each other and had lots of sex.

What does any of this have to do w her living or dying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on being able to see justice in the works.

Feel free to share anything you know we will be interested in. Like if you can spot JA ankle zapping bracelet. :)
...or the sounds of chains from her antechamber.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Please remember that cutting and pasting from Social Media threads is not permitted. You can link only and you can paraphrase what is discussed at the link. That is it.

Yes, yes, there is a perfectly good explanation for every little thing that JA has done including murder. She loved him before, during and after she butchered the life out of him. Murder equals love says the Defense.

Apparently murder, like love, also means never having to say you're sorry.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 29 seconds ago
Some on jury are taking notes or making a grocery list, or writing down questions but most are restless #jodiarias #3tvarias

surprised they haven't died of boredom

Yes, she should, because she was interrupted.

This is exactly why I don't think she will get back on the stand. She can still allocate without cross examine. I also wonder if she thinks she may have a shot at an appeal with "fear of testifying" ploy?

Wow OK, TA wanted her back. Everything is consistent with what Jodi says and TA has a propensity for contacting women after they break up I'm not sure jury will see this as abuse or JA as honest. Next.

So are we going to hear about this tweet or e-mail from TA after they broke up?

NM, thanks ziggy for the post above.

So what. That happens every day with thousands of people. What century does this guy live in?

Until she slaughtered him.

Which is a booty call, not BF/GF. I can't believe we are still trying to give them a title.

Wilmott is testifying now?

Also, FWB!

The 13th Juror MD ‏@The13thJurorMD · 1m1 minute ago  Phoenix, AZ
Willmott holds Jury hostage in replay of whole case. Jury looks to be dying from redirect testimony. #Jodiarias #Bored2Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018