Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. Somehow when I reply to a post I am picking up an extra quote. I have corrected the posts where it happend and now I just have to figure out how that is happening. I think I may have hit the multi-reply button or something and need to figure out how to stop it.

Yes, if you did a multi quote (when you check it to be included) I have found i often have to go back and uncheck it, otherwise it keeps being included in every quote.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
Now Willmott returns to the discussion of #jodiarias breaking up with Alexander after finding texts from numerous women on his phone.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 2m2 minutes ago
Geffner confirms #jodiarias broke-up with TA after she found out he was texting w/ other women.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Martinez objects lack of foundation when Willmott said that Alexander continued to contact #jodiarias after they broke up. She lays it.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
So this is how we are going to end testimony with this witness by defending his credentials. Juan must have really hit a nerve. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 20s21 seconds ago
Sidebar over document Willmott wants to introduce into evidence.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 57 seconds ago
TA and Jodi break up timeline....here we go #jodiarias #3tvarias

here we go again...jesus christ

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 19s19 seconds ago
Willmott and Geffner back to #jodiarias and TA's relationship.

Any chance the DT is going to slide in some, you know, actual mitigation before thank God!!! their time is up?

It is RG's understanding that JA broke up with TA on 6/29/07 after she caught him sexting with other women. Similar texts to what we've seen in the trial.

and she was in Mesa August 2 and sais she as going to be living there.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 57 seconds ago
TA and Jodi break up timeline....here we go #jodiarias #3tvarias

here we go again...jesus christ

This would be that timeline that is full of omissions, holes, and inconsistencies, right?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 49 seconds ago
JA broke up with TA..he was sexting with other women
TA contacted JA after break up and here comes a text or email...#jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 12s12 seconds ago
Geffner and Martinez argue over whether a particular question uses the word "shove," or "push." #jodiarias

I can only assume The Geff is using his own language so as not to violate any copyright laws.

Ohhhh, the doctor's notes say that he begged her to move to Mesa. Just like the letter to his family on his birthday...:thinking: so must be true :puke:

Let's be fair here. TA not want to marry Deanna. He wanted to marry Linda Ballard Boss.

The fact is he loved Deanna, spent years with her, and he never loved the psycho and barely gave her the time of day. Nothing to do with marriage. Still very galling to the murderer. And seeing Deanna will remind her. Heh.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
One of Jodi's experts wrote down when TA and JA broke so Geff says that's consistent #jodiarias #3tvarias

JA broke up with TA (BF and GF) after finding out he's sexting others and its TA who continues to contact her.

That right there may have been one of the biggest lies of the day. Good Grief.

It's a shame that our justice system allows for a person who's nameless and faceless to the jury to testalie by affidavit to childhood sexual abuse of anyone, much less a decreased victim. Regardless of if the abuse occurred or not it only serves to further violate the victim and their family. Some subjects are different than all other subjects and should be treated differently, childhood sexual abuse is one of them. That's the victims story to tell and only theirs, anyone relaying it should be required to have the expressed consent of the victim.

My heart breaks for this disgusting violation of Travis and his family. May karma reach MMc swiftly and with great force!

Ugh my thanks button keeps disappearing and reappearing and then sometimes it won't let me thank when it's there, but I COMPLETELY agree with this post. It is disgusting that ANYONE especially a LAWYER would think this is a "good" way to defend your client regardless if any of it were true or not it should not be allowed. Especially in this phase when we are supposed to here why we should save her poor pathetic life.

Hey, what happened to ZoeyW? I miss her/him! The posts were great. Cannot find her/him anywhere.

Never.....EVER was established they were EVER a couple....just sayin.

It's a shame that our justice system allows for a person who's nameless and faceless to the jury to testalie by affidavit to childhood sexual abuse of anyone, much less a decreased victim. Regardless of if the abuse occurred or not it only serves to further violate the victim and their family. Some subjects are different than all other subjects and should be treated differently, childhood sexual abuse is one of them. That's the victims story to tell and only theirs, anyone relaying it should be required to have the expressed consent of the victim. My heart breaks for this disgusting violation of Travis and his family. May karma reach MMc swiftly and with great force!
BBM - Yes, in the form of a search warrant for his computer, laptop and mobile devices.

It is RG's understanding that JA broke up with TA on 6/29/07 after she caught him sexting with other women. Similar texts to what we've seen in the trial.

and she was in Mesa August 2 and sais she as going to be living there.

There's just no way the jury appreciates going over this crap yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018