Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Do records show other significant things that happened she didn't journal on?
Geff- It's not a blow by blow its a summary #Jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: I understand the cycle of abuse but how is Jodi choosing to hang out and continue to have sex
Geff- That is the cycle #jodiarias #3tvarias
In other words CMJA was simply abusing herself!

I read here sometimes and I figured if anyone knew the answer to this question, you guys would. So Travis had a journal, was there nothing in there that could be used as evidence? My apologies if this question belongs somewhere else.

Welcome. If I remember correctly Travis's Journals were never found

I hope someone will copy and paste these questions and answers in a row...in 1 post. They are hella good, not one has me concerned. Infact, I wanna go out and dance to celebrate.

@TrialDiariesJ: Were the 2007 IM messages in her journal where he is calling her pure evil?
Geff- I can't remember #jodiarias #3tvarias

I have so much faith in this jury. I am so relieved. This afternoon was rough for me, I know you guys too. Really, really rough though. I was sick to my stomach once Jen got up.

@TrialDiariesJ: Do records show other significant things that happened she didn't journal on?
Geff- It's not a blow by blow its a summary #Jodiarias
Someone, maybe a few, have Geff's number! His testimony was a joke and they saw it when Juan was questioning him. Smart juror or jury.

@TrialDiariesJ: Why does Jodi use T-Dogg and Travis in the records
Geff- It was the macho part of him #jodiarias #3tvarias

11 questions so far!!! Good ones!! Lamby don't shut us down until questions have been finished :praying:

I'm saying again what I said on here in 2013. There's no way that Travis bodyslammed Jodi on hard tile. When I was in my early fifties, I tripped on a handicap ramp outside a drugstore. I had my right foot already on the sidewalk. I guess I didn't pick up my left foot enough. It hit the side of the ramp (where it goes up diagonally), and I was flung onto the sidewalk. I couldn't get up at all. I had broken my femur all the way through right near the ball of my hip. I had to have a hip replacement. Jodi was younger than I was, but she still would have been hurt if he slammed her down as hard as she has acted. She wouldn't have been rolling over quickly, running down the hall, jumping on a movable shelf, etc.

Exactly. Even in WWF they dont just jump up, outrun someone chasing them, and are able to retrieve a gun in the top far corner of a shelf , turn around and still TA has not caught up to her?

We basically have to throw out practically everything she says because there are known lies throughout and we cant pick and choose what "might" be true.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 25s26 seconds ago
Ok, bad typo! My tweet should say. The jurors questions are telling us those jurors are NOT buying what Geffner is selling. #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Who was the recipient of the coded magazine message
Geff- I don't know #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Were the 2007 IM messages in her journal where he is calling her pure evil?
Geff- I can't remember #jodiarias #3tvarias

They, like the rest of us, want to know exactly why he said this to her. There was a reason. It was out of his character and they know it.

@TrialDiariesJ: Is Jodi's PTSD centered around the murder or relationship with TA as a whole
Geff- She's experienced a lot of DV from childhood and w/ BF

@TrialDiariesJ: I understand the cycle of abuse but how is Jodi choosing to hang out and continue to have sex
Geff- That is the cycle #jodiarias #3tvarias

THEY ARE NOT BUYING IT!!!

she moved over 1000 miles away, not financially dependent, and no kids involved....if a true abuse victim, they would never, ever, never, ever go back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member