Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 34s 34 seconds ago

Juan continues his assault on the Geffernator and the whole chorn incident.

Some things never change. #JodiArias

:hilarious: "Geffernator" !

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan is saying the test is invalid due to the way Jodi answered #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 21s21 seconds ago
Just got to #jodiarias late, and seems I haven't missed a thing. Juan Martinez and Bob Geffner still battling over validity of PTSD test.
---

Sorry, he made it there. lol

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

I must say it's nice to not have to listen to the constant smashing of keys that

@CarolynSungCNN's fingers produce. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 38s39 seconds ago
Juan is going over tests where #JodiArias lied about what happened the day Travis was killed so Martinez says how can we trust the rest.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 15s16 seconds ago
JM jumps back and forth. I remember that well from the murder trial. Jumps from masturbating story right back to Samuels test. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 18s18 seconds ago
Geffner admits that #jodiarias taking the PTSD while claiming that ninjas killed Travis Alexander questions the validity of other answers.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 23s24 seconds ago
#JuanMartnez/Is it true you can’t trust rest answers in #JodiArias psyc. test because she didn’t answer a question truthfully? #JodiArias

That's what I'm afraid of today.

I trust JM's ability to focus in and drill down, no matter what. And he's a phenomenonal jury reader. Maybe he's channeling their impatience with Geffner's absent minded professor routine.

That's what I'm afraid of today.

I think that the jurors need to see Juan outraged at the attempt to destroy the victim's reputation. The testimony has been dull and chaotic and the jurors need the truth presented in a passionate way. They need it to vote for death.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 29s30 seconds ago
Willmott objects, says Martinez is badgering and argumentative. Judge Sherry Stephens overrules the objection.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan wants 2 know how many answer sheets Geff has in his file...Geff is not wanting to answer & Juan says he needs action & for Geff to look

I don't get why he is refusing to answer such a simple question

@TrialDiariesJ: Answer is 2
Juan says you told me last week there was only 1
Geffner says well one was a copy #jodiarias #3tvarias

:facepalm:

All these witnesses are so cagy. Hope the jury can see it.

MOO

The 13th Juror MD @The13thJurorMD · 30m 30 minutes ago

Juan Martinez has fashion acumen with peach tie. Flores out indefinitely. Welcome sneaky Juror! #Jodiarias @The13thJurorMD

One of those mitigators struck me differently now that we've heard most if not all the DT's case, and now that we are listening to Geffner's PTSD con.

"The abusive nature (blah blah blah) caused JA extreme emotional distress at the time she killed Alexander."

What the heck is that supposed to mean, and how is it mitigating?
Is the jury supposed to feel sorry for her that she was "distressed" by the Bad Thing?

"At the time..". Isn't that a straight up angling for residual doubt? That she was extremely distressed by him or something that he did that day and that she was justified in killing him? Umm.. she's been convicted of first degree premeditated murder. That ship has sailed.

Pre-sentencing interview....if she gets DP, it's not justice...but:

9:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLz6eM83F3o

Kool as a cucumber killer. Not a stitch of remorse. She loves talking about herself, I think she will get up on the stand again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela