Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa, Mimi, and Deanna were directly mentioned in testimony.

Jen/Nurmi opened too too many doors. Now they don't like that Juan is going to come in and rebut everything with live witnesses that will be VERY COMPELLING to the jury. Too bad. No soup for you.

They cannot use the loose rules of this phase as a shield and a sword.
motprec.jpg

Thinking over the weekend...I think the murder if TA was a rage killing. jA is still angry and continues to "stab" TA with her lies and half truths.
I was not so sure she deserved DP after the first trial but now? How come she is not playing the remorse and some kind of mental defect cards? I think she would have a better chance of one juror feeling sorry for her.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 50s50 seconds ago
Fyi I am NOT in #jodiarias trial all week...I'm on #sb49 coverage and #PhoenixOpen coverage. @12News
---

Darn

ETA: I'll post MK and Tammy Rose's (News20Chopper) tweets.

Thinking over the weekend...I think the murder if TA was a rage killing. jA is still angry and continues to "stab" TA with her lies and half truths.
I was not so sure she deserved DP after the first trial but now? How come she is not playing the remorse and some kind of mental defect cards? I think she would have a better chance of one juror feeling sorry for her.

If so, it was a "rage killing" she premeditated for weeks if not months.

She even scheduled her "rage" alibi grind with Ryan Burns in advance.

From AZ Central:

8:02

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkiefer

Covering #jodiarias with reporter extraordinaire, @BethKaras .

B8FVxXdCUAAO6ue.jpg:large

Photo by @kinseyschofield pic.twitter.com/Fbi5h5RdXT

Link to AZ Central:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2014/10/21/jodi-arias-trial-twitter-updates/17660021/

I wouldn't mind. But here in the french part of Switzerland it just started snowing and it's actually only the third time this winter.
I love it when the snow stops the hectic urban life... There's less noise, everybody is anyway too late so people calm down, start paying attention and talking to each other...

Susza.. I was just talking with my mom this morning about this. Its going to be on the 70s here all week and i wished we'd be snowed in for 3 days. I love the snow because it does silence the hecticness of life. I think there's nothing more romantic than being snowed in ( with heat and electric of course) cuddled up by the fire with absolutely nowhere to run off too.

From AZ Central:

9:08

William Pitts@william_pitts

Fyi I am NOT in #jodiarias trial all week...

I'm on #sb49 coverage and #PhoenixOpen coverage. @12News

I agree. That was my first thought - who, that is so damaging to the defense, are they trying to exclude. Someone they definatly don't want the state to present. Someone we know will help seal the sinking of the DT.

shoot lew, that could be anyone. abe, dr. demarte, dr. hayes, deanna, lisa, taylor, did i miss anyone?

From AZ Central:

Link to AZ Central:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2014/10/21/jodi-arias-trial-twitter-updates/17660021/

I know all or most of the journalists work together, but it makes me uncomfortable to see Beth with this guy. I just distrust him so much. IMO he is so biased and I don't see Beth that way.

The funny thing is Juan Martinez can CONTINUE to add names to his witness lists, if as and when he deems it necessary. Dave Hall said "If Mr. Martinez should ever ask for a witness for Travis, the line would wrap around this courthouse, down the block and around the city of Mesa, and Jodi Arias cannot fine ONE person to take the stand for her." dave.jpg

From the ORIGINAL WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Something has come up and I will not be able to attend #JodiArias morning hearing

but I have a secret inside agent that will relay info 2 me

:(:(:(

From AZ Central:

Link to AZ Central:

I know all or most of the journalists work together, but it makes me uncomfortable to see Beth with this guy. I just distrust him so much. IMO he is so biased and I don't see Beth that way.

I agree. That was my first thought - who, that is so damaging to the defense, are they trying to exclude. Someone they definatly don't want the state to present. Someone we know will help seal the sinking of the DT.

shoot lew, that could be anyone. abe, dr. demarte, dr. hayes, deanna, lisa, taylor, did i miss anyone?

Agree..she was in a rage for a long time. I believe that when her final blackmail, the phone sex tape, did not work she went to plan B..killing him. Why would she need gas cans? Why did she connect with Ryan Burns? Gun and DVD theft? Opps! The phone is "stolen". Single women driving late at night through a desert with three full gas cans and the pesky charger hides under the seat...bummer!

They don't want to break the streak of people testifying (other than Flores) who aren't telling the truth. Getting some honest ones in there will be confusing to the jury.

I have been sitting here thinking, trying to figure out why JSS is extending the time today for this trial... It came to me after my 3rd cup of Jo. They may be shutting down the courts in the middle of the week cause of the superbowl... with security needed from all the officers at the court house and surrounding areas. Also the traffic is going to be cray cray starting on Wednesday of this week with all the pre celebrations... There might not be court from Wednesday to next Monday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89