Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably didn't do as many interviews as JA.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
He was on in Sept. 2014
He has also spoke to Dateline #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11s 11 seconds ago

He's in sales so he must be trying to attach himself to a boyfriend killer to hit dat quota! #JodiArias

He should say "I didn't do as many as JA did". :gaah:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 32s33 seconds ago
Willmott asks if Abdelhadi is trying to get his name out there to enhance his business. He says "not in a sordid manner."

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Nurmi is such a cry baby.

I bet he was voted Most Likely to Get Sack Tapped By An Old Lady for Sucking in high school. #jodiarias

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm nominating this for tweet of the day!

JW trying to show AA is in sales and he was trying to market himself. AA says marketing in that spoiled way not helpful.

JW extracting that there was no executive seating. AA says she is wrong. JW trying to show Abe was pursuing Jodi.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 48 seconds ago
Willmott is saying because Abe is a salesman he's looking for business by going on TV #jodiarias #3tvarias

Why is she counseling him after JM? Does she think Nurmi wants to know about magic panties and will ask?

They could do that preemptively, but I can't see why they would want to call attention to that comment.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6s 7 seconds ago

Willmott is accusing Abe of lying about seating arrangements at a Super Saturday meeting.

Because #Relevant. #JodiArias

-----OMG ... this is beyond ridiculous !

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 2m2 minutes ago
The #JodiArias defense has rested it's case. I've covered a lot of trials, I've never seen a victim disparaged so mercilessly as I have here

With the permission of the judge.

Mike Watkiss @mikewatkiss3tv · 1m 1 minute ago
Willmott crosses Abe about many interviews on TV-"it behooves you to get name out? Abe: "yes but not in sordid manner"

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 49s 50 seconds ago
Abe said Jodi was in the executive director seating
Abe is giving Willmott a run for her money lol #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 32s33 seconds ago
Willmott asks if Abdelhadi is trying to get his name out there to enhance his business. He says "not in a sordid manner."

The jury must think this is idiotic. "Come buy PPL through me because I used to date a psycho murderer!"

Jury listening as JW x but not writing as JW leads AA to say he made contact and traveled to where Jodi was living ( he clarifies for biz) and took her to lunch. She goes on to demonstrate AA was the pursuer.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 23s23 seconds ago Defense is asking Abe about his guest appearances on National TV. #JodiArias
Come on Willmott. I know you can get him to blurt out that she killed Travis in cold blood. The judge didn't preclude him from saying that. :facepalm:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 16 seconds ago

"You're the one that initiated that call, right?"

"Yes." Willmott trying to make Abe sound like another scary male out to get #JodiArias!!!

-----OMG ... this DT is :censored:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member