Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jm going thru email. Aa had a chance to review this before taking stand. Jm asks. To approach. Probably going into the discrepancy in the description of what actually happened.

Defense said earlier she didn't describe it fully because she didn't want ta to know.

Imo that's not very forthcoming.

Jury excused jss counsels aa on what he cannot discuss: No mormon, no manipulation of ta, nothing beyond what has been said about parking structure.

bbm - what??

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 27s 28 seconds ago
He also can't mention Jodi's manipulation or anything about her opinion about Mormonism #jodiarias #3tvarias

oh but of course DT can ramble on for hours about how TA manipulated every one and their mothers!

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 2m2 minutes ago
The #JodiArias defense has rested it's case. I've covered a lot of trials, I've never seen a victim disparaged so mercilessly as I have here

Who else thinks Abe's gonna drop at least one "M" word into his testimony before he steps down?

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 1m1 minute ago
JSS to Abe: no talk about #JodiArias participation in Mormon religion, manipulation of TA, nothing re underwear beyond the kissing

Basically, he can only testify that he saw Travis with child *advertiser censored* and that jodi had bruises.

JM going thru email. AA had a chance to review this before taking stand. JM asks. To approach. Probably going into the discrepancy in the description of what actually happened.

Defense said earlier she didn't describe it fully because she didn't want TA to know.

IMO that's not very forthcoming.

Jury excused JSS counsels AA on what he cannot discuss: no Mormon, no manipulation of TA, nothing beyond what has been said about parking structure.
Thank you, Ziggy. So it is more than just the magical panties? He just testified on the Mormon thing! And no manipulation ... why not???

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 27s28 seconds ago
JSS to Abe: no talk about #JodiArias participation in Mormon religion, manipulation of TA, nothing re underwear beyond the kissing

Unbelievable. Unbelievable.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 27 seconds ago

Jury asked to leave.

JSS instructs Abe not to discuss manipulating TA, magic panties, or #JodiArias' Mormon faith.

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum: Oh, but JA can bring in all her LIES !

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum: Biased, are we, JSS ?

He can say that she said she dabbled in Mormonism. He can't mention panties.jury back. JW on cross now going over AA media appearances on Dr. Drew and Dateline.

I don't get it. The defense can trash the poor victim travis on pure hear say from secret witnesses that can't be crossed.
But the murderer can have valid witnesses willing to testify and be crossed, limit their testimony to not make the murderer look better?

WTF?

Hi KPinMN , how about Buggy? LOL. that's what us old timers call a pram~ hey they were nice!!:loveyou:

Buggy is better than a stroller too! Funny thing is I know people who still call the grocery cart a buggy, so it's not that odd sounding to me.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 23s23 seconds ago
Defense is asking Abe about his guest appearances on National TV. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 25s 25 seconds ago
Willmott is bringing up Abe's interviews on HLN and that he was a commentator at times talking about the case. #jodiarias #3tvarias

C'mon Jen - open some doors for Juan!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Jury reenters. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 34s 34 seconds ago

Willmott cross.

So sassy about Abe's TV interviews. #JodiArias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 27s28 seconds ago

Why is she counseling him after JM? Does she think Nurmi wants to know about magic panties and will ask?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 27s28 seconds ago
Willmott goes into all the interviews Abdelhadi did on TV about his relationship with #jodiarias.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 20s 20 seconds ago

LOLOLOLOL,

Willmott asking Abe if he's using #JodiArias to market himself & his business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95