Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 14 seconds ago
Dec 2007 Jodi told Abe they had a problem
Jodi said she told TA about her date with Abe and it made Abe mad #jodiarias #3tvarias

JM as to procedure, decision was made to list him as witness after phone call between JA and Abe.
Substantively, the comment was made by a party opponent. In addition JA called AA and asked him to lie to TA if he ever talked to him. This goes to show JA manipulation. The date in Dec in garage of Palm Desert Mall, JM objects to witness going into these statements because of the statements and no one is insinuating defendant is being promiscuous (which was Nurmis argument with case cited for death penalty defendant). JM answers JSS relevance Q by saying her credibility is always relevant. The date is relevant is for purposes of credibility because she only references a hug in the email, so she may have omitted the further touching. Nurmis says credibility of defendant is different in sentencing phase, important in guilt phase only. The basis of Nurmi's motion to preclude is based on case law that any insinuation of DP defendants promiscuity is inadmissible.
Ruling: hands down pants will be excluded.

BBM
How can a defendants promiscuity be inadmissible when your defense is that the victim was promiscuous? I can see it if it's just thrown out there randomly, but her entire mitigation thus far has been that TA talked to and made out with other women causing her to go coo-coo and murder him.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 26s26 seconds ago
Abe and #JodiArias ended friendship after an alleged jealous incident by Travis Alexander. Sidebar!!!!!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 26s 26 seconds ago

Abe says he told #JodiArias that it sounded like Travis Alexander was not as interested in her as she was in him.

DING. DING. DING.

:winner::winner::winner:

Lemme guess - Objection: speculation, relevance.

JM shows email on screen. aA says he never got it. jw objects. JSS says approach.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 8 seconds ago

Nurmi says credibility is not relevant in penalty phase. #jodiarias

How does he say this stuff with a straight face?!?!

Because he believes it.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

Juan asks about hand in pants (I thought wasn't allowed?!)

Willmott objects for leading.

Jury still heard, YES.

Hand in pants. #jodiarias

:great: that the jury heard this !

Only the Magic Panties comment wasn't allowed apparently. That was "too prejudicial". I can see it, it is an over-the-top comment.

Abe says his hands wandered into Jodi's pants #jodiarias #3tvarias
0 replies 1 retweet 1 favorite

is the jury in? I thought he couldn't go there?

Just wondered....all on their own??

Pasadena??? hmmmmm, ....hair? Wasn't that where Jodi claimed she stopped for a manicure?? We all know what she really stopped for. Must be her salon of choice for "haircuts".

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 22s22 seconds ago
#jodiarias told Alexander about her date with Abdelhadi and he was annoyed. So was Abdelhadi. And he doesn't get to talk about magic panties

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Abe said he was no longer friends with Jodi after that #jodiarias #3tvarias

Is Abe Mormon? I had kind of associated PPL with Mormons, which maybe is incorrect. I don't imagine Maker's Mark is a Mormon kind of beverage.

I thought I remember him saying he was not, it was in one of his TV interviews...maybe HLN??

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 12s13 seconds ago
Back to the letter from #jodiarias: Abdelhadi said he never got it.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 20s 20 seconds ago

#JodiArias called Abe & said "We have a problem..."

Abe responded, "WE don't have a problem..."

JA says she told TA about their date 1yr b4.

Manipulative and bizarre up the wazoo.

AA says he did not get this email. He would have remembered. He would not have deleted b4 reading.

Using Abe to make TA jealous. Sure sounds like manipulation to me. :giggle:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 31 seconds ago
Abe says he did not get the letter Jodi Arias claims she sent him via email #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 48s 48 seconds ago

Abe didn't tell anyone about their date, was angry she made a big deal out of it. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 35s 35 seconds ago

Abe says he NEVER received a copy of the letter #JodiArias claims TA made her send to Abe re: them no longer being friends

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 22s22 seconds ago
Abe Abdelhadi says he never got an email #JodiArias said she sent to him.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 11s12 seconds ago
Abe confirms he had a chance to review the "letter" before he took the stand. It never mentions the "makeout" session. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95