Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 7 seconds ago
Witness #1 was very familiar with computers according to Bishop #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 42s 43 seconds ago
Witness #1 would come visit this woman at the Bishop's house. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Is there a legal way to keep JA from Tweeting? I really doubt it. I don't think she's violating Twitter's TOS either.

We can ignore her though. I'm not going to tell anyone what not to post here, but please be aware that some of us really, reaallly, really don't want to hear from JA or any of her weird fan club.

:ignore:

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 28s 29 seconds ago
Bishop Parker tells jurors witness#1 knew his way around computers

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 28 seconds ago
Parker knew Witness #1 in 1999 and Wit #1 met a woman online. They had an online relationship #jodiarias #3tvarias
So, does this mean Witness #1 was using the Bishop's computer to pursue this online relationship?

The woman stayed there a little less than 5 months and during this courtship period W1 would come over almost everyday and during that period of time it came to Bish attn that there were pop ups on computer - brought to his attn by W1. They were scantily clad lady pop ups.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 17s 18 seconds ago
During the time Witness #1 was courting his lady pop ups started to show up on the computer. Witness #1 told the Bishop about it #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 59s 59 seconds ago

Witness 1's girlfriend lived with Bishop until marriage. Less than 5 months. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13s 13 seconds ago

Bishop said Witness 1 came over almost every day. #jodiarias

The computer whizz had to wake up Travis to get help with a crashed computer? Lol

W1 did not get punished for bringing this up to Bishop. Bishop took computer to shop and a virus was removed.

No one saw TA looking at the Bishops's computer.

I'm sure Nurms will be all like, "So you were there 24/7 near the computer whenever Travis was in the house? No? Oh so then maybe he WAS using it to download kiddie *advertiser censored* when you weren't looking right?"

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 3s 3 seconds ago
Bishop Parker: there were scantily clad lady "pop ups" were brought 2his attention by witness#1

No visa is required for Costa Rica. And yes, you do have to go through immigration. The airlines hands you the paperwork while you are on the plane. They stamp it as you enter and when you leave. This is what JW was asking. If the paperwork will show she only enter once and left once during those 18 months.

http://costarica.com/visa/

She would have had to have a work visa- wouldn't she? That's what I mean by Visa- sure she went through Costa Rican Immigration but she was not immigrating. We all know the word "Immigration"- especially in a state such as AZ- carries a lot of controversy and misconceptions.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
It was scantily clad women on the pop ups. Witness #1 wasn't disciplined for telling the Bishop this #jodiarias #3tvarias

about it being dragged into this case. I know they are very careful about their reputation because of history where they were misunderstood and forced to move etc. My husband lived out there for awhile with a "jack Mormon"-some term for one that isn't practicing or not carefully, drinks coke or something. Being a heathen New Englander it's all greek to me. But I guess they had a rough go of it. I feel for any person, institution, farm animal etc that ends up linked in any way to this psycho defendant and trial.

There's just no end to the good and innocent people adversely affected by this case, mostly at the hands of an out of control DT. Trying to follow any of this back to mitigation requires contortions few are capable of.

From Gold Patrol:

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 12m 12 minutes ago

back from recess. The Bishop is in the hot seat.

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 11m 11 minutes ago

The Bishop’s name is Vernon Parker.

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 6m 6 minutes ago

The Bishop came lawyered up. His lawyer is now at sidebar with both sides.

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 4m 4 minutes ago

Bishop’s attorney was retained by the church. He is now explaining what a ward is and what they do.

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol · 55s 55 seconds ago

Bishop talking about ward activities (games, religious teaching). Anyone can attend a baptism and no recommend needed 2 baptize

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 28s 29 seconds ago
Bishop Parker tells jurors witness#1 knew his way around computers

Could Jake be the one advising Jodi on computers all along. When did they meet? And what does Jake's wife think about all this communication between them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95