Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am actually crying a bit. This bishop is the strongest voice for Travis we've heard yet. There's no way out of this. The defense is done.

During that time, it came to DP's attention that there were some pop-ups on his computer. #1 told him.

JM: Can you describe the pop ups?

DP: Scantily clad ladies.

Now how is Nurmi or Wilmont going to attack an elder in the church

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Bishop says Witness 1 brought up salacious pop-up ads on Bishop's computer. #jodiarias

:drumroll: Surprise, Surprise ... NOT !

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Jurors taking cray cray notes right meow. #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · 6s 7 seconds ago
Bishop Parker tells #JodiArias jurors he took computer 2a shop 2 remove "Scantily Clad Ladies" pop ups virus- no child *advertiser censored*

Never any knowledge that there was a file with child *advertiser censored*. W1 never reported that. Bishop's opinion is that Jake was responsible for the pop ups. Bishops son also had reason to believe it was Jake

I am actually crying a bit. This bishop is the strongest voice for Travis we've heard yet. There's no way out of this. The defense is done.

I agree. Between this and Deanna saying that Travis never abused her I think that the Defense has been decimated.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 15s 16 seconds ago
Bishop took computer to shop and had virus removed
No folders of child *advertiser censored* was brought to his attention #jodiarias #3tvarias

surely the person at the shop would have noted this eh?

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 6 seconds ago
Bishop Parker: My son had reason to believe it was Jake looking at *advertiser censored* that #JodiArias atty.'s claim was #TravisAlexander

Jake admitted to Tommy, his cousin, that he was responsible for the pop ups and tried to fix it but couldn't.

During that time, it came to DP's attention that there were some pop-ups on his computer. #1 told him.

per BK

DP believes the pop ups were caused by Jake Thompson.

Is there a legal way to keep JA from Tweeting? I really doubt it. I don't think she's violating Twitter's TOS either.

We can ignore her though. I'm not going to tell anyone what not to post here, but please be aware that some of us really, reaallly, really don't want to hear from JA or any of her weird fan club.

:ignore:

Agree. I don't want to see them either. It's giving her exactly what she wants.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 28 seconds ago

Bishop took computer in 2 computer expert per Witness 1 &

no one reported 2 Bishop that there was chorn folder. (Did it exist?!) #jodiarias

Part of his duties was to listen to people who come talk to him and decide if it was serious, sanctions. Temple recommend description. Temple separate from areas open to public. But you don't have to have a temple recommend to attend baptism.

Explaining how baptism protocol works. Nurmi objecting. Overruled.
BBM. This is true. I'm not Mormon, I'm not even Christian and I attended a Mormon baptism. It was held in an LDS church/temple.

No visa is required for Costa Rica. And yes, you do have to go through immigration. The airlines hands you the paperwork while you are on the plane. They stamp it as you enter and when you leave. This is what JW was asking. If the paperwork will show she only enter once and left once during those 18 months.

http://costarica.com/visa/
A visa would be required if she stayed beyond 3 months. Just an FYI - many countries (including the UK) have the visa waiver program so if you're staying under 90 days, you don't need to apply for a visa. Over that, you do, and usually have to provide a reason for your stay and proof you don't intend to stay in the foreign country beyond what you're allowed. The government can certainly deny a visa for varying reasons.

Visas are just pasted into a passport. The passport itself is stamped by immigration officials upon entering/leaving a foreign country. The form the airlines give you is actually a declaration form for Customs.

(Just based on my experience visiting then moving abroad.)

Knowing that team....with barrels a blazing!

BBE I am sure they will find a way, you just know they will, there is no line they will not crossed in fighting for their convicted murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes