Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. I don't want to see them either. It's giving her exactly what she wants.

Especially here. I have the same argument for Keifer- I don't want to see his bias, manipulating, egotist tweets here either, but certainly not Jodi Ann's or Maria's.

If LKN gets out of line, can the bishop's lawyer object?

Who is witness #1 and what does the Bishop's computer have to do with Travis'?

Yeah Im all confused. Jake is not witness #1 I think.

BBE I am sure they will find a way, you just know they will, there is no line they will not crossed in fighting for their convicted murderer.

I really do not believe they will change their approach, they do not have any respect for anyone, they don’t even respect themselves. It will be interesting to see how this judge handles it.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 45s 46 seconds ago
Juan has the affidavits from Witness #1 on big screen #jodiarias #3tvarias

DT is done id say..ship has well and truly sunk

Yes. If not DP, someone lied during voire dire.

I find it amazing that Juan actually put the statement from witness #1 up on the wall. LOL ---Obviously he is not worried about it being seen as truthful or he would not want it up there in front of the jury. Go Juan!

Can anyone here make bubble heads of Jodi and company on their computer? Post it on youtube

oh boy, I thought I read the Bishop said Jake used the computer, not that Jake saw Travis use it:confused:

Jake & Travis never lived together at The Bishop's house in Riverside. Travis left in August. Jake moved in, in September. #jodiarias

Honestly, this testimony is better that I expected, and I expected it to be real good. Thank you Bishop Parker!

Who is witness #1 and what does the Bishop's computer have to do with Travis'?

Witness number one,Mark mcGee from New Zealand, made some bogus accusations about TA having downloaded child *advertiser censored* pix on the Bishops computer, putting them in a file named Travis Alexander.

Especially here. I have the same argument for Keifer- I don't want to see his bias, manipulating, egotist tweets here either, but certainly not Jodi Ann's or Maria's.

I don't want to see Kiefer either but some people do apparently so...

He seems awfully quiet now, btw.

I really do not believe they will change their approach, they do not have any respect for anyone, they don’t even respect themselves. It will be interesting to see how this judge handles it.

Grammie... come on. You think she would actually do something to intervene? Now?

Jake & Travis never lived together at The Bishop's house in Riverside. Travis left in August. Jake moved in, in September. #jodiarias

But is Jake MM? He must be if he is the one that had the email bride. SO, now we know bishop's son did think it was Jake looking at *advertiser censored*!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregoryImmep