Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 18s19 seconds ago
Nurmi tells Parker he had a duty to report Thompson and didn't. Parker waivers, says he didn't consider pop-ups serious. Nurmi pursues.

I do not believe this jury will put Jodi to the death penalty. They have spent too much time with her... Which has been her DT's goal. No real mitigation just time. Moo

Are you sure about that? See the calculations below.

:tyou::tyou: wenwe4 for that breakdown !

And wow: Jurors present 102 hrs in 13 weeks trial to date – (34:00 hrs since Dec18th)

So ... if my "math" is correct, the average is 7.8 hours per week ?

:gaah:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 9 seconds ago

Nurmi must have skipped breakfast this morning bc he's being awfully mean to such a teddy bear! #jodiarias

-----Nurmi is always "mean" to Juan's witnesses !

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 19s 19 seconds ago
Parker says the pop up wasn't serious enough to report anyway #jodiarias #3tvarias

This is so bad I'm actually laughing. Is Nurmi really going there? Over a scantily clad picture of a GROWN WOMAN.?

If the Bishop's response about a single Jake living there in 2000 was " not single" then Jaun will have no problem clearing KN smear up. Seems he is indicating Jake was separated from his wife already. Perhaps there is a reason for that. ...

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 47s 47 seconds ago
Bishop says the pop up is something you'd see on TV #jodiarias #3tvarias

nurmi really is clutching at straws with this *advertiser censored* stuff

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 22s23 seconds ago
The pop-ups were brought to BP's attention a few weeks after TA left. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 47s 47 seconds ago
Bishop says the pop up is something you'd see on TV #jodiarias #3tvarias

nurmi really is clutching at straws with this *advertiser censored* stuff

Victoria Secret commercial

This is so bad I'm actually laughing. Is Nurmi really going there? Over a scantily clad picture of a GROWN WOMAN.?

It's Nurmi, and the subject is potentially sexual in nature. Of course he's really going there.

Actually I think Nurmi is dinging the Bishop's credibility. Need some JM cleanup time.

Did the Bishop say before that Jake had confessed directly to him??

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 25 seconds ago
Nurmi says "Well you said it was *advertiser censored* a minute ago"
Parker- Yes they shouldn't be looking at it #jodiarias #3tvarias

perhaps VP should break it down for him....it was a naked woman pop up,who mormons shouldn't be looking at...it is not illegal though....

Who was the Bishop supposed to report Jake to? The police? Another Bishop? :waitasec:

I hope JM clarifies what "*advertiser censored*" means to the Bishop is not at all illegal. And are we hearing now that Jake was looking at it after he was married? So what's the problem? :giggle:

MOO

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Nurmi- A few weeks after TA leaves then this is brought to your attention by Witness #1 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 24 seconds ago
Nurmi the images were found in Aug/Sept.
Parker says well they had been on there awhile and it was Nov. when Witness #1 was there #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 15 seconds ago
N says you don't know the personal struggle withness #1 had after seeing these images and how difficult this must of been to come forward

'personal struggle' okay nurmi

the only personal struggle he had was whether he was going to be busted they were his

I really think the defense team is completely off the rails with this *advertiser censored* stuff. We are so far out in left field the jurors probably don't even care about the *advertiser censored* anymore. If anything IMO the defense team has diminished the effect of *advertiser censored*, etc., with this never-ending B.S. and their desperation. And yes, I do believe Jodi is behind all of this. I don't believe Nurmi would ever had started the whole Marc Mcgee nonsense unless Jodi insisted.

KN is trying to set it up where when the bishop refuses to answer about Travis confessions he'll retort with "But it was okay for you to disclose Jake's?" The Bishop is smart and/or Juan had him ready for this because he chose his words carefully knowing this was coming.

N says you don't know the personal struggle withness #1 had after seeing these images and how difficult this must of been to come forward

drag his as into court nurmi and let him tell us how it made him feeeeeeellll. CSLB

I know the point is to impeach the bishop, but we're getting so far down the rabbit hole from MITIGATION for the killer! Slime highway, indeed, Nurmi.

(I do hope Juan can clear up the dates and a little more about the bishop's deposition and now testimony, re Jake...I don't want Nurmi to have an ounce of correctness in his horrible character assassination of a bishop.)

If the Bishop's response about a single Jake living there in 2000 was " not single" then Jaun will have no problem clearing KN smear up. Seems he is indicating Jake was separated from his wife already. Perhaps there is a reason for that. ...

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

I immediately thought the same thing. *advertiser censored* addiction anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey