Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi- Well he could use computer while you were out! Asleep! #jodiarias #3tvarias

but it's still scandal clad women -- like the same on television and ad's and life. maybe he was looking a the kardashian trash that dress like *advertiser censored* r us

He could point at MDLR and say "like that".

I am missing any mitigation factors for JA in this whole thing.

:seeya: Nope ... I have not seen one mitigation factor yet !

All just BS ... she has NO mitigating factors, and that came out of JA's mouth per her own DT !

This is all a WASTE ... a HUGE WASTE !

So, here's a thought:

Scantily clad women pop-ups?

Correct me if i'm wrong ,but isn't the DT trying to prove child *advertiser censored*????

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 23 seconds ago
Bishop was handed his deposition and asks if Bishop reviewed it with his counsel
Juan objects to relevance if with his counsel #jodiarias

There's a reason LKN hasn't subpoenaed Jake.

Wonder what it is...

I am missing any mitigation factors for JA in this whole thing.

I am too. I have been wondering for quite some time where the mitigating factors have gone. How many months and no remorse shown yet by Jodi? Just Travis bashing trying to show that he deserved to be slaughtered and it wasn't her fault.

Are “confide” and “confession” the same thing? I mean when you give a confession wouldn’t the setting be different, as in a confession with a priest? If someone confided something to the Bishop, maybe they were just sitting around having coffee and talking, it wouldn’t actually be considered a confession????

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 20s 21 seconds ago

I'm so mad at this irrelevant testimony.

Travis viewing *advertiser censored* isn't a mitigating factor for #JodiArias.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 16s16 seconds ago
Parker looking at a document. It's notes from a deposition on August 1. #JodiArias And another sidebar. Shocker.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 23 seconds ago
Bishop was handed his deposition and asks if Bishop reviewed it with his counsel
Juan objects to relevance if with his counsel #jodiarias

Nurmi is such a snake. :mad:

The jury doesn't look amused by Nurmi's approach. They all have straight faces #jodiarias #3tvarias

Does Nurmi ever look at the jury to see how his questioning is going over with them?

Anyone know what time they go to lunch? TIA

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 26 seconds ago
Nurmi is asking about TA's communication with Deanna while she was away on a mission....
Parker said email once a week #jodiarias #3tvarias

This strategy is all JA. How it reveals who she is! Such mind blowing ugliness. I pity Travis more and more that he was even exposed to such a vile creature.

I thought McWitness described child *advertiser censored*...in great detail. In a folder on the computer. Not popups of underwear ads.

MOO
BBM - I know I would not be able to describe something as sickening like that, in great detail no less. I think McWitness #1 doth protest too much. :puke:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 37 seconds ago
Nurmi asks about it being on Parker's computer
Parker says it could have been #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 5 seconds ago
Parker then says no one saw TA on the computer and Nurmi says's well this is all new #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluthersuzyC