Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought I'd say this, especially so close to the end, but I'm done with this trial. Can't and won't immerse myself anymore in the unrelenting ugliness of it all.

I pray this jury gives her the DP she deserves and the Alexanders want her to have. I've appreciated all the good souls and sleuthers here.......

Just my two cents. I sincerely hope that you will not stay away, your passion and insight bring so much to the conversation on this thread. For those, such as yourself and so many others here, who care deeply about justice this trial is enough to make even the most stalwart want to run as far away from this travesty of a trial as possible. But you have made it this far so maybe you can take a break and find a way to continue to stand in opposition to this perverse DT's idea of mitigation.

It is just so hard to see this go on like this. TO see Travis murdered over and over either by pictures or words is just so hard to take when she sits and smirks and tries to hide from truth.

I personally think this second go at DP was a mistake. I hope they succeed but in the end all they did was drag Travis through the mud yet again. HE didn't deserve it the first time.

Mimi tells him she will go to Cancun but just as friends. I believe Travis really liked Mimi so he would have understandably been upset that she wasn't interested in him. That was on the 15th.

The phone sex that Jodi recorded was made on May 10, five days earlier. Maybe Jodi told Travis within the next few days that she had taped it and was going to send it to his family, the bishop, Sky and Chris Hughes, and/or some of the women that he cared about, like Mimi and Lisa.

PHOENIX (KSAZ) -

On the stand, Monday was Vernon Parker, a Mormon Bishop, who Travis Alexander lived with for a time before he met Jodi Arias.

Parker testified that he never saw Travis viewing child *advertiser censored* as Jodi claimed he did, and never beat a former girlfriend as the defense claimed.

The defense cross-examined Parker and asked if someone who had unmarried sex, and committed various sexual acts was a sinner.

FOX 10's Troy Hayden and Steve Krafft will be tweeting from the courtroom. Follow them at @TroyHaydenFOX10and @SKrafftFOX10

Not sure I can sit through another day like yesterday; I am almost glad I have errands to run this afternoon...

image.jpg

French toast on The Island then ready for Jodi to be one day closer to Perryville

Having my coffee, getting ready to charge for the shower and get going.

I finished day 1 of my blog last night. It's not very good because I was so tired. Not sure if I can keep it up, but I will try. So much to do after court and sitting in commute traffic to get home steals my grocery shopping, job hunting, tax preparing time.

Hoping today will move right along. Have to add to my blog all the people I met yesterday. (I wrote that as a reminder to myself). See you later!!

I'll be here throughout this whole trial, no matter how long it takes. I believe all the jurors will too. For those posters who are too invested, take a short break for your health/sanity, do what you need to do, but come back for the verdict. We don't want Jodi's supporters to win, we want to be here to see justice for Travis- the one and only true victim in all of this, besides his family.
Anything Travis did to slight Jodi didn't justify killing him, even if he was a "bad Mormon". And if he was a bad Mormon, Jodi was worse. She didn't deserve to be baptized. She'd already had anal sex and vaginal and had recently lived with a man, and not as a roommate.

Most of us will stay, or go for awhile and come back. But JM doesn't need us. He is obligated to the law, regardless of what we think or say or feel and he will fight for justice. In the end, I wish we were all there on the courthouse steps to shout hooray for justice when she is sentenced. (And Bill Montgomery can go stick his head back in the sand for his comments.). This is still a free country where we can stand up for what we believe in.

I finished day 1 of my blog last night. It's not very good because I was so tired. Not sure if I can keep it up, but I will try. So much to do after court and sitting in commute traffic to get home steals my grocery shopping, job hunting, tax preparing time.

Hoping today will move right along. Have to add to my blog all the people I met yesterday. (I wrote that as a reminder to myself). See you later!!

Thank you for doing this for us, ziggy.

Thanks Ziggy! We do appreciate you being there for all of us. Will you post a blog for yesterday?

Thanks, Ziggy!

We're so grateful to have a window into JSKS' super-secret Maricopa County Superior courtroom.

If the opportunity presents itself, please pass along our support to TA's loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela